[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Happy 6th Anniversary?

TERA_ScreenShot_20190514_205747.png
577234287502426132.png?v=1
Happy 6th Anniversary, I guess.

Comments

• edited May 15
    If you want the serious answer, it's because they were first introduced last year, and were re-added this year as a second chance to get them. (Ref) It's not a typo.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    537361657182158868.png?v=1
    Of course.
    Would still look nicer with updated information.

Positive they're busy with more important matters.
    Like their other game declining in population (If I may say that).
  • Of course.

Then it'd be wrong for people who earned it last year (and has last year's acquisition date)...
    Of course.

Then it'd be wrong for people who earned it last year (and has last year's acquisition date)...

I disagree.
    Something like: "Cool your heels with these limited-edition footsteps from our 6th anniversary, in celebration of our 7th anniversary." would look nicer, in my opinion.
  • Welcome to tera- where we legit complain about absolutely everything.
  • LyanniLyanni ✭✭
    I dont understand what's the complaint here... I think its clear that those footsteps were introduced last year reading the tooltip.
    This year they only gave another chance to get them. They dont need to change it to say its here to celebrate the 7th anniversary, we kinda know since we can get them now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If that seems like a complaint, I suppose.
    Merely found it amusing.
  • Of course.

I disagree.
    Something like: "Cool your heels with these limited-edition footsteps from our 6th anniversary, in celebration of our 7th anniversary." would look nicer, in my opinion.

It's literally the description of the item itself. It's not a new copy of the item that can have a different name, or some sort of "store listing" that can be customized. So they can't do that.
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    people cry for all, they are never satisfied. 99% are casuals players