[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Meruma's Fashion Coin

Any feedback when we can use them and what costumes we can trade them for?

Comments

• It will likely have the exact same costumes as EU is given and it takes 3500 tokens to get one costume box there ( not saying it will be the same amount here) Hopefully, we will be able to use them soon I have a stack of over 30k of them waiting to be used.
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    It will likely have the exact same costumes as EU is given and it takes 3500 tokens to get one costume box there ( not saying it will be the same amount here) Hopefully, we will be able to use them soon I have a stack of over 30k of them waiting to be used.

Don't be surprised if EME makes them 100k tokens to get one costume box, they like to hear feedback saying we have more than we deserve and then gut what we can obtain from those sources.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    Damn totally forgot about the "player feedback", we are F*****. Too bad tho, i also have 30k coins wanted to get someting nice out of it but it seems that won't be possible. :/
  • EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
    It will likely have the exact same costumes as EU is given and it takes 3500 tokens to get one costume box there ( not saying it will be the same amount here) Hopefully, we will be able to use them soon I have a stack of over 30k of them waiting to be used.

Don't be surprised if EME makes them 100k tokens to get one costume box, they like to hear feedback saying we have more than we deserve and then gut what we can obtain from those sources.

I really doubt that's going to happen, realistically it will likely be the same amount of tokens as EU is using but the costumes will be untradable. Which is what I feel should happen based on NA's lovely players who like to exploit pretty much everything.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Where in the world do players not try to exploit everything? Maybe EME just has a tendency to create unintentionally exploitable things.
  • EJECWCWG55 wrote: »

No one is saying or suggesting this at all.
  • I just hope I can dismantle my costumes that are race bound so I can trade the coins for a the appropriate race, that way i dont have to bug Eme about race changing my costumes and being denied because its a one a year thing 8)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @ColaBearKii said:
    > I just hope I can dismantle my costumes that are race bound so I can trade the coins for a the appropriate race, that way i dont have to bug Eme about race changing my costumes and being denied because its a one a year thing 8)

You may want to read up first as from what I've heard it's rng and may not be your race or gender box in return and account bound so untradeable too
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    You may want to read up first as from what I've heard it's rng and may not be your race or gender box in return and account bound so untradeable too
    Ah yeah, I guess I worded it wrong. Well I kinda of hope that they would make it so that you could dismantle your costumes and be able to buy the proper one according to the race you currently are. Like I have a summer wrap that is bound to Elin but I want to get it for my Female Castanic. I think it would help out a lot of people who have costumes they cant use because its bound to a different race and cant buy a new one. I've been saving up my gold to get a new summer wrap but there are none on broker for Female Castanic ! such a shame