[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

DPS Discrepancy in Endgame Dungeons

13»

Comments

• TeiroTeiro ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    --Okay, the 5-10 / 10-30 minute dungeons or whatever is fine. If you are a new player.

--You shouldn't complain about something you don't know much about (Max geared players, or proxy users)
    -Max geared players have probably a +2k,4k,6k, whatever hours more than you in experience (these players have practice their skills and rotations a lot more than "you")
    -Yes a ton of people use proxy(some people already stated why it's fine using modules like skill prediction/fps utils), but only a few use scripts which are seen as cheating (this shouldn't be allowed)

--If you're wanting to learn how to get better at Tera, just look up a guide
    -Example: 'Tera Archer Guide' on google, you may find something. If you ask around on discord then you can find every single class discord/guide, Which these are extremely helpful to new players.
    -Dungeon Guides, you can watch video's or find them tera essential mana or a similar site (may find some discord with these guides as well)

-Becoming a Great player just takes time... Don't call people "hackers"/"cheater" if you don't know everything about the game.

Happy to answer any questions, just don't spurt random nonsense(hopefully I didn't)
  • MiliceMilice ✭✭
    I play with 120-140 ping and i can EASILY clear dungeons in 10 minutes without using any third-party software, if you take 20 minutes to kill a boss that isn't Bahaar, then please ask your guild for training runs, read a guide and stay out of IMS until you've done some reading on how stuff works.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    For amusement.
    BanProxy.jpg
    *Chuckle*
  • Emeris6Emeris6 ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    There are a lot of factors that come into your dps, not just whether or not you're heroic oath. EP for instance would probably double most players damage, looking back I can definitely see a difference in my own. Also Gossamer Vault is a different story entirely, the bosses just seem to have too much health.
  • Let's see how to put this, I played tera when it was p2p, I left the game and came back when it went free to play, I played when the cap went from 60 to 65, then left shortly after clearing schm when it released. I came back again right before rk9hm came in and left 2 weeks after it released and idk if I will come back. The only way is if they release something worthwhile.

If you want some help I will come and teach you and a few of your friends how to min/max and be more effective players. Rotations, stat lines, Crystal's, positioning, and your mindset really do make a major difference.

Dont really know how you will get a hold of me though, I have a healer and top tier seeker that can help out if I can convince them
  • You are bad at pve if a dungeon take +20min. You need go play SH or CS and be happy or enter in a guild with nebwies players and do 300k/s with HO gear.

gl.
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    yesterday . dungeon SC . 2 reapers = 600k/s ,warrior 900k/s each one (full frost ) . brawler drop party., i how priest .. last boss 20 min or more . i can drop too for the low dps but anyway fight with last boss without tank