[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Unlocking Glyphs and Enchanting Weapons Unlock?

So I played Tera on Xbox and got to like level 25. I remember doing a tutorial about glyphs and enchanting/dismanteling weapons. However, I just got a new character up to level 26 on PS4, and I have not unlocked any glyph points, or tutorials for any of that stuff. I have done more quests than my character on Xbox,

When do I unlock these things? Or when do I get the tutorial?

Comments

• You unlock glyphs at lvl 20. Check your skills, its purely automatic.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @FARG3PFYLA said:
    > So I played Tera on Xbox and got to like level 25. I remember doing a tutorial about glyphs and enchanting/dismanteling weapons. However, I just got a new character up to level 26 on PS4, and I have not unlocked any glyph points, or tutorials for any of that stuff. I have done more quests than my character on Xbox,
    >
    > When do I unlock these things? Or when do I get the tutorial?

Typically the tutorials don't start until you try to access whatever the tutorial would be about. For example, once you try to access your glyphs, you'll get the tutorial on it.
  • > @Exipheus said:
    > > @FARG3PFYLA said:
    > > So I played Tera on Xbox and got to like level 25. I remember doing a tutorial about glyphs and enchanting/dismanteling weapons. However, I just got a new character up to level 26 on PS4, and I have not unlocked any glyph points, or tutorials for any of that stuff. I have done more quests than my character on Xbox,
    > >
    > > When do I unlock these things? Or when do I get the tutorial?
    >
    > Typically the tutorials don't start until you try to access whatever the tutorial would be about. For example, once you try to access your glyphs, you'll get the tutorial on it.

I did access those a few times. For some reason i got the tutorial when I switched to another character, messed around with glyphs, and then switched back to the other character. Not sure what happened on my character, but I also had a problem where no quest icons would show on the map. After I switched characters that got fixed.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    FARG3PFYLA wrote: »
    > @Exipheus said:
    > > @FARG3PFYLA said:
    > > So I played Tera on Xbox and got to like level 25. I remember doing a tutorial about glyphs and enchanting/dismanteling weapons. However, I just got a new character up to level 26 on PS4, and I have not unlocked any glyph points, or tutorials for any of that stuff. I have done more quests than my character on Xbox,
    > >
    > > When do I unlock these things? Or when do I get the tutorial?
    >
    > Typically the tutorials don't start until you try to access whatever the tutorial would be about. For example, once you try to access your glyphs, you'll get the tutorial on it.

I did access those a few times. For some reason i got the tutorial when I switched to another character, messed around with glyphs, and then switched back to the other character. Not sure what happened on my character, but I also had a problem where no quest icons would show on the map. After I switched characters that got fixed.

Sounds like it might have been a little hiccup, but glad to see it resolved itself ^.^