Server down Kaiator

Comments

• This is so dumb joined 4 dungeons now and game crashed before I could finish any of them
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Now Velika crashed as well
  • Great job EME. Servers are not difficult to maintain. Seems, though, for you, they are. All I can do is laugh at your ineptitude....
  • Great job EME. Servers are not difficult to maintain. Seems, though, for you, they are. All I can do is laugh at your ineptitude....

And yet they keep there job. I want a job like that, be totally incompetent and screw ppl and keep my job! Hope it pays well.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job EME. Servers are not difficult to maintain. Seems, though, for you, they are. All I can do is laugh at your ineptitude....

Need to write at their discord.
    EME doesn't remember they have a forum.
  • XEP3TKEFNC wrote: »
    Great job EME. Servers are not difficult to maintain. Seems, though, for you, they are. All I can do is laugh at your ineptitude....

And yet they keep there job. I want a job like that, be totally incompetent and screw ppl and keep my job! Hope it pays well.

Right!? Must be nice to have such a cushy job!

EME, here me, and this is free advice (next time I charge your [filtered]): Ansible, OpenStack, RHV, OpenShift. Ok, don't like those? Fine. At least learn VMWare with VMotion and VSphere. Need storage? NetApp with Trident (screw EMC). Get it yet? Oh, wait, you don't know know infrastructure... I pity you.
  • Velika is down too, I just beat Temper and server disconnected...
  • SuggestSuggest
    edited May 19
    My best guess is that they spilled coffee all over their servers. Pity... I didn't get to play that long enough before the 1st crash and haven't been on since then. This is ridiculous.

EDIT : And I came back to TERA after 3 years hiatus. Guess EME do not want me to come back.
  • Kaiator still down
  • they prob getting atacked, how u going to blame them for greeifers? and the answer is NO.
  • My gut feeling is many online game companies are doing all they can to phase out PC platforms for console and mobile platforms (Notice the console servers are fine all this time). They fail to realize that PC gamer's are a more "loyal" group and tend to stay/spend where they play. There are others that do get this, and soon this game will be in my dustbin of "good while it lasted, but no support, terrible servers". Too bad, loved the graphics and story, characters were nice and much of the game play was good too. *Sigh*
  • Do they even own their servers? Did they out source them? (I doubt it since then there would be an SLA, but, then , even if then, that is negotiable).

Hey EME, you can hire me for $300k per year to fix your infrastructure and server issues. That's a good deal, for you.
  • I reserve judgement because I don't know what is going wrong on their end.. but I do object to the lack of communication on this issue that has been going on for several hours now. An update via forums or tweet would be nice
  • Kaiator is under maintenance currently
  • come back after 5 years play an hour and it crashes sad i missed this game