Sale value

so here's the problem, in my bank, I have a ton of these old scrolls of reset instance that no longer serves me, there's a mark that I can sell them at 15,000 gold/unit, but when I go to the merchant pnj the latter does not offer me 200 gold...

Us2xVNq.jpg

Comments

• ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    Not a bug. Refer to 05/07 - Instance Reset Scroll sale pricing
    They didn't modify the info on the scroll but the pricing that you now see is intended.
  • Not a bug. Refer to 05/07 - Instance Reset Scroll sale pricing
    They didn't modify the info on the scroll but the pricing that you now see is intended.

Sorry to contradict you, it's a bug, if the scroll says 15,000 gold, then it must be at 15,000 steps at 200
  • ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    This is not a bug, just a text error. You can keep crying over an incorrect text that they will not bother to give priority since this is already a 'closed' matter. Have fun.
  • Skavena wrote: »
    Not a bug. Refer to 05/07 - Instance Reset Scroll sale pricing

Sorry to contradict you, it's a bug, if the scroll says 15,000 gold, then it must be at 15,000 steps at 200

It's not a bug when it's intentional. When Patch 80 first rolled out they were selling for 15k, but people became insane and started exploiting everything, then started jacking the price of everything up on broker which ruined it for a lot of newer players. Because of this they did a rollback and removed the ability to sell scrolls. Finally, we were able to sell them and get rid of them from our inventory but the price ( 15k) remains shown when in fact they are working as intended.
  • And there's text in game that says some instances are 5 man when they are now 3... not a bug. Just laziness.