[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Twitch Prime EU

Hi,

I'll probably post something thats already been posted a few times. but i refuse to even search for it, just a way to show my frustration...

i'm very disappointed..

I have purchased twitch prime just to claim the En masse lootboxes every month to find myself in a rather remarkable situation..

when i hitted the claim button a white traingle lowers down on my screen and thats it.
No further info nothing. just a traingle and no items...
After contacting support and needing to contact them again for the same issue...
They simply tell me that its not available for EU players...........

WHY on earth would something like this be done? And don't give me nonsence. i have an en masse account.
I play on NA servers. if i filled in US on that creation day i would of just received it. So cut the crap. You can just go into your system and send the stupid items over.. its all digital free claim..

Whats next? When are you going make trades illegal to people playing on NA servers? Cause those are my EUROS in EMP going to USA..

Don't give me that advertizing in EU mumbo-jumbo. i still get advertized every day when i open the launcher.. I'll have my items now.. thanks

Comments

• edited April 15
    It has indeed been posted multiple times. EME does not have the legal right to offer promotions to EU customers for TERA PC, because Gameforge is the licensed TERA PC publisher in Europe. You can play here and they don't mind in the slightest (I'm sure they're happy), but they can't partner with Twitch or some other company to promote TERA PC in Europe and bring customers to this market. That's why they had to region-block the promotion (even though EME's other games, they do have publishing rights for in EU). It definitely sucks for everyone.
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    It has indeed been posted multiple times. EME does not have the legal right to offer promotions to EU customers for TERA PC, because Gameforge is the licensed TERA PC publisher in Europe. You can play here and they don't mind in the slightest (I'm sure they're happy), but they can't partner with Twitch or some other company to promote TERA PC in Europe and bring customers to this market. That's why they had to region-block the promotion (even though EME's other games, they do have publishing rights for in EU). It definitely sucks for everyone.

I think you made her cry now say your sorry
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »

"Reality is often disappointing."
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »

"Reality is often disappointing."

And we all laugh at such disappointments
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    same reason no one from around the world can enter their drawing comps
    G3XT4DHJT6 wrote: »
    Don't give me that advertizing in EU mumbo-jumbo. i still get advertized every day when i open the launcher.. I'll have my items now.. thanks

but i do know a way you can get the twitch items (and enter their drawing comps)
    go get on a plane bound for the US every time you need to collect (or somewhere else they let you collect like here in australia , but unfortunately we still cant enter the drawing comps either)
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    *from england and still got the promotion*
  • edited April 19
    Kaspanova wrote: »

Yeah, I started hearing that it might be working for some EU people now. Not sure the eligibility criteria, but may be worth trying again. The first month rewards end on Monday...

Edit: https://enmassehelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021808234-European-Players-Now-Able-to-Access-Twitch-Prime-Action-RPG-Pack
  • G3XT4DHJT6G3XT4DHJT6 Belgium
    edited May 19

Yeah, I started hearing that it might be working for some EU people now. Not sure the eligibility criteria, but may be worth trying again. The first month rewards end on Monday...

Edit: https://enmassehelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021808234-European-Players-Now-Able-to-Access-Twitch-Prime-Action-RPG-Pack

Sorry for the Bump on this toptic. It could still be Usefull for others.

That indeed works.. ofcourse i saw this to late and can't claim the first package anymore.. aaah rip :)
  • I thank you very much, I knew that from Europe it was not possible to redeem ... and now I have finally discovered that it is possible, but EME could have done more publicity, almost nobody knows this, I and many others have lost the first package, so we would not have the possibility of having the complete set, for me it would be right to give the possibility to extend the period to get the first package from the players of europe
    edited May 19
    Yeah i found out when it was already 2th package claiming.
    Maybe we should send something to support?
    To have lost the body armor.. its quite a big piece of the set that you can't replace with anything..
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    G3XT4DHJT6 wrote: »

Sorry for the Bump on this toptic. It could still be Usefull for others.

That indeed works.. ofcourse i saw this to late and can't claim the first package anymore.. aaah rip :)

That is because it was only announced at the console section, I believe.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31238/hey-eu-get-those-twitch-prime-promotional-goodies#latest
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Send them a ticket, and they might be able to help. I am seeing a tremendous amount of helmets on the broker, so maybe those are the ones that missed out on the armor. Either way, sending in a ticket can't hurt.
    Christin wrote: »
    Send them a ticket, and they might be able to help. I am seeing a tremendous amount of helmets on the broker, so maybe those are the ones that missed out on the armor. Either way, sending in a ticket can't hurt.

Thats exacly what i did, once i recieve a message back i'll post here :). Thank you
  • I also tried to contact the support, I wait for the answer
    xXshiroeXx wrote: »
    I also tried to contact the support, I wait for the answer

I recieved the items just 10 minutes ago. :) Got the body armor + additional Character slot