[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

SO EU is now able to buy adventure coins with VG Credits

2»

Comments

  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    You can call my reply a direct attack all you like, but a typical whiteknight saying "just don't use the broker" in response to a genuine critique about the brokerage deserves to be laughed out of the room. So you delete posts that you personally deem attacks. Which is fine! EME handed you that responsibility, so go nuts. But it flies in the face of your argument.

    That post is absolutely, unarguably a personal attack, and I did say "basically never." The context of the conversation is criticism of the company and its decisions, which this forum has in abundance.

    I disagree. I called his way of defending EME dumb. I didn't call him dumb.
    But, you do you! I'll leave now before I derail this thread into locked status. :)
  • edited May 19
    voidy wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    You can call my reply a direct attack all you like, but a typical whiteknight saying "just don't use the broker" in response to a genuine critique about the brokerage deserves to be laughed out of the room. So you delete posts that you personally deem attacks. Which is fine! EME handed you that responsibility, so go nuts. But it flies in the face of your argument.

    That post is absolutely, unarguably a personal attack, and I did say "basically never." The context of the conversation is criticism of the company and its decisions, which this forum has in abundance.

    I disagree. I called his way of defending EME dumb. I didn't call him dumb.
    But, you do you! I'll leave now before I derail this thread into locked status. :)

    There's "a distinction without a difference" if I ever saw one. I suppose your "worth it though" reply at the time was also indicative of the fact you didn't just consider this a way to personally "own him" for saying something you deemed "dumb"? (Just like I assume you thought you were "owning me" by pointing out that "basically never" doesn't include when you yourself post personal attacks?)

    Anyway, this is silly. If you or anyone else posts garbage like that on this forum, that will get deleted and you'll probably be banned. But that wasn't the context here at all.
  • > @MultiverseOverlord said:
    > Consider: EME's new money pot is console.

    Then youd be wrong. Console is in a WORSE state than pc both mechanically and population wise.

    Servers on every platform and region sre being reduced to 1.

    They are missing large amounts of content and the last update broke the ability to create new etchings so no more t3 gear erchings and accessory etchings are unable to be made.

    Classes missing passives, gold is hard to come by but they sure as hell ran that strong box event for 2 weeks.

    Stop looking to console as if theyre getting special treatment, theyre having it worse than you.
  • AtvaarkAtvaark ✭✭
    > @MultiverseOverlord said:
    > Consider: EME's new money pot is console.


    They are missing large amounts of content and the last update broke the ability to create new etchings so no more t3 gear erchings and accessory etchings are unable to be made.

    Classes missing passives, gold is hard to come by but they sure as hell ran that strong box event for 2 weeks.

    Stop looking to console as if theyre getting special treatment, theyre having it worse than you.

    Soooo what you're saying is, you're getting the same issues we had, but later. Oh boy, wait until you reach this patch we're in!
    You don't have it worse than us. You just have what we had before. It will be worse later, just you wait.

  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    And EU removed them
    Athena wrote:
    We will remove the temporary addition from the Vanguard Shop for now as we're actively in contact with the developer to address your issues with renewed vigor.

    There goes your 2 days of greener grass.
  • ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    They probably added it on their own, BHS got mad because that's not what they wanted and they have no choice but to give in to actual game owners/developers. Yeah, I've seen this before. Stubborn, old Korean people in the game business thinking they know what's best for players when they really don't. Everything is for the sake of revenue.
  • > @Atvaark said:
    > Maximumbooty wrote: »
    >
    > > @MultiverseOverlord said:
    > > Consider: EME's new money pot is console.
    >
    >
    > They are missing large amounts of content and the last update broke the ability to create new etchings so no more t3 gear erchings and accessory etchings are unable to be made.
    >
    > Classes missing passives, gold is hard to come by but they sure as hell ran that strong box event for 2 weeks.
    >
    > Stop looking to console as if theyre getting special treatment, theyre having it worse than you.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Soooo what you're saying is, you're getting the same issues we had, but later.

    No. Sooner.

    Did you even read? Their version barely works and has none of the mechanical QoLs pc has.

    None.

    Zippo.

    I came back to pc because console was in such a [filtered] poor state.
Sign In or Register to comment.