There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

School Uniform "event" end time?

The News article only says June 23, it doesn't say what time; the wording of the article makes it seem like it would end at 11:59 PM but I would like to be sure. Can we get an official answer on this, pretty please? To be clear, I'm talking about the in-game token earning as well as the boxes. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    It would end with maintenance on Thursday. So 7am pst or 10am est.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    This event is pretty darn short. :/
  • HiyomiHiyomi ✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    This event is pretty darn short. :/

Not really. I got my steadfast tokens to 100 today and I didn't play probably 6 days out of the event because I worked.
  • Aetona wrote: »
    It would end with maintenance on Thursday. So 7am pst or 10am est.

That's going to suck if it's true. :c
  • I can understand that event is short for players that have many characters. However, if you want to wear all your characters with school costumes obtained in game you should buy some of them right now, because they are very cheap on broker.
  • NightMoon140NightMoon140 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    The event maybe short but they are cheap on my sever is about maybe 9.2k-8k atm I miss some of the token as well cause I been busy but sent they cheap on trade broker I might just get some if I don't get the rest of the token that I need to make 100.
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    On a related note: I would like to know how long the costumes currently available in the KS and VG credit merchants are going to remain there. Are they going to be removed when the event ends?
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    The event should be sufficient to get 2 free costumes from steadfast tokens, you only need to be ingame/afk 3h/day.
    All costumes are removed on the 23rd, so even the killing spree and vanguard ones. buy them now if you can.
    As said, all costumes are super cheap now on the broker. So if you want to have a spare for future characters, buy them now.
  • The event should be sufficient to get 2 free costumes from steadfast tokens, you only need to be ingame/afk 3h/day.

It may "only" require 3 hours, but for some people with busy lives, it's difficult to manage that every single day.

So is that it? No official answer on something this incredibly simple and small? It really should have been in the News post to begin with, anyway. Ah, well. I am beginning to understand that I should not be so excited for events on this game. How disappointing. =\
  • The steadfast tokens stop distributing at 5pm on Thursday.
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    The steadfast tokens stop distributing at 5pm on Thursday.

Thank you very much for the answer.
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    You've already gotten your answer multiple times though. Any event ends in the morning of the specific day. Maintenances are only on Tuesday or Thursday, so it would end in the morning on Thursday.
  • Aetona wrote: »
    You've already gotten your answer multiple times though. Any event ends in the morning of the specific day. Maintenances are only on Tuesday or Thursday, so it would end in the morning on Thursday.

Except that, according to someone who actually works for the company, that is not the case - which is why I asked for the official answer. I know I wasn't the only one wondering, so hopefully this helps someone else.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »

They seem to have stopped distributing much earlier.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiraboshi wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »

They seem to have stopped distributing much earlier.

Did you already get your daily 15 before event end? If not, then there may be an issue.