[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!
Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Crafting skill freezes.

It’s not been only happening to me, but to others in my clan too. Where I want to craft a few of the same thing, and it will freeze on 1 or 2 and after that you can’t press O, you will need to press start. However, you will not be able to move or attack, even if you use unstuck you will not be able to move, you will have to restart your game and hope it won’t happen again.

Comments

• The same is happening with me, I've even opened two tickets asking to correct this mistake.
  • Unfortunately, the problem still exists :(
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    @TheLittleLoli @Piipoca @darkmarkizda This should be fixed today, following the server merge: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31631/05-21-2019-patch-notes#latest

Bug fixes
    Corrected an issue with scrolling correctly in the Parcel Post UI.
    The Chat Option UI (or crashes the game). Pressing the "Enter" button on the virtual keyboard.
    Corrected missing "Oblit" conversion content in Vergos conversion material tooltip.
    Made it easier to recognize the safe zone in Ravenous Gorge.
    Corrected an issue with quest rewards in the quest log UI being listed as 0 gold.
    Crafting multiple items at once no longer freezes the game for a few seconds.
  • Crafting multiple items at once no longer freezes the game for a few seconds.

still faulty with me !! no improvement :-(
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Crafting multiple items at once no longer freezes the game for a few seconds.

still faulty with me !! no improvement :-(

This has been reported and BHS is working on a hotfix that will hopefully fix this and other pressing issues such as the new dungeon freezes we've had since merge.