PC to PS4 Character transfer.

Hey all,

I've been out of the loop for a while, but recently felt like playing again. I wanted to check if anyone knows whether the migration of PC characters to PS4 is possible now after the server merge.

The only info on this I could find is over 2 years old, but please excuse me if this is a redundant thread and I have just missed the relevant information in my searches.

Many thanks in advance for any and all help.

Comments

• It's likely not possible as the Console is still very behind. I am not sure but I'd imagine there are a lot of items PC Wise, that do not exist on console yet.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited May 21
    MN7X6L3GLL wrote: »
    Hey all,

I've been out of the loop for a while, but recently felt like playing again. I wanted to check if anyone knows whether the migration of PC characters to PS4 is possible now after the server merge.

The only info on this I could find is over 2 years old, but please excuse me if this is a redundant thread and I have just missed the relevant information in my searches.

Many thanks in advance for any and all help.

PC and console (xbox or PS4) will most likely never be able to transfer or merge. Console is starting to deviate from PC with some evidence being our new "Nascent" and "Xesic" gear that's better than Heroic Oath and Stormcry respectively.
  • Just restart on console preferably ps4 if youre willing to give up the QoLs pc has.

Console feels more active n pc is starting to feel like garbage again.
  • Thanks for the information, guys!

It sucks that there isn't an option to transfer. /:

Guess I might start over on the PS4.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 22
    If there was the ability to transfer cross platforms then we would be able to play cross platforms too !
    Which in turn would help things pop and broker sales and so on with more playing
  • edited May 22
    tisnotme wrote: »
    If there was the ability to transfer cross platforms then we would be able to play cross platforms too !
    Which in turn would help things pop and broker sales and so on with more playing

Yeah, in this game I don't think that'd ever be possible (the PC build is just far too different from console at this point, and console is starting to take its own path in some ways). If they were going to do anything like that, though, probably having PS4 and XB1 servers be together would be the first step (now that Sony is starting to allow that).
  • AicakeAicake ✭✭
    I wish that was possible but in reverse ;n; I'd love to have my mystic from PS4 in my PC game!