[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

SC+9 to HO enchant

2»

Comments

• castanicpriestcastanicpriest ✭✭✭
    edited May 21

Yeah, i mean thats what made me so mad , the fact that you need alot of mats, then you also need to grind so much item exp just to get to 21% (in my case since im Tera level 4 atm ) and after that its just plain failing and failing so many times.

I wouldnt mind if i could save up lets say 800k gold and upgrade it instant without this rng crap but i guess thats never gonna happen because of how the game works. So ill just keep on failing and raging.
    I dont even want to think about when i'll atempt to upgrade to HO the rest of the gear and not just the weapon, since i managed that by some miracle after 6 fails. >.<

Same here.

I would love to pay a certain fixed amount of materials/gold that would give me a guaranteed success rather than failing and failing and failing even though the RNG seems to balance itself over time since it has times where it can fail for five up to even ten or more times or it has times where it can succeed with one or two tries..

The real problem about RNG and enchanting is the fact that many of us do not really want to wait or even have the resources or time until RNG gets balanced after a dozen of tries if it has a really bad start.. And it usually has a bad start since we can start with 20% up to 30% chance to success depending on the items which also means 80% up to 70% chance to fail slowly going being improved by 2% or 3%.. ( +0HO should also not really cost 100k up to 150k per try with five up to ten tries needed usually to succeed since that can easily go around 2mil up to 4mil per four pieces considering that it is only +0HO and some players might end up spending 10mil or 20mil up to +3HO ).

Also, the new dungeon called Gossamer Vault is pretty easy on priest and it drops a lot of very useful enchanting materials for +9SC and +0HO

• Yeah, i mean thats what made me so mad , the fact that you need alot of mats, then you also need to grind so much item exp just to get to 21% (in my case since im Tera level 4 atm ) and after that its just plain failing and failing so many times.

I wouldnt mind if i could save up lets say 800k gold and upgrade it instant without this rng crap but i guess thats never gonna happen because of how the game works. So ill just keep on failing and raging.
    I dont even want to think about when i'll atempt to upgrade to HO the rest of the gear and not just the weapon, since i managed that by some miracle after 6 fails. >.<

Same here.

I would love to pay a certain fixed amount of materials/gold that would give me a guaranteed success rather than failing and failing and failing even though the RNG seems to balance itself over time since it has times where it can fail for five up to even ten or more times or it has times where it can succeed with one or two tries..

The real problem about RNG and enchanting is the fact that many of us do not really want to wait or even have the resources or time until RNG gets balanced after a dozen of tries if it has a really bad start.. And it usually has a bad start since we can start with 20% up to 30% chance to success depending on the items which also means 80% up to 70% chance to fail slowly going being improved by 2% or 3%.. ( +0HO should also not really cost 100k up to 150k per try with five up to ten tries needed usually to succeed since that can easily go around 2mil up to 4mil per four pieces considering that it is only +0HO and some players might end up spending 10mil or 20mil up to +3HO ).

Also, the new dungeon called Gossamer Vault is pretty easy on priest and it drops a lot of very useful enchanting materials for +9SC and +0HO

I havent tried GV yet since im scared ill do poorly ( even tho im DPS so it wont be fatal if i suck and if the others know the mechs ) because we all know how much flame im gonna get if i die alot of time.
    And yeah first thing i did when i upgraded to HO was check to see what and how much mats i need to try for +1...... When i saw it almost gave me heart attack.
    Thats WAY too much money for 1 attempt, and on top of that it had the low 20% chance of success which means you probably need few millions before you can get one piece to just +1.
    Its kind of funny and sad at the same time tbh.
  • SocateKunSocateKun ✭✭
    40 fails for frost +9 and it didn't go to frost +9
  • I was lucky to get the gloves from +0HO to +1HO with only three tries xD

And if i will get lucky at least once more then i will be able to balance the loss when failing almost fifteen times on the other two +9SC items that i wanted to upgrade to +0HO
  • unknown.png

It proceed to fail 2 more times and success at 70% something. I was too [filtered] off to take anymore screenie at that point. That was yesterday.

Back to your question it just the RNG games. Only took me 4tries to HO vs my friend who pretty much quitted after he HO his gun because he failed 15 times.