Fashion Coupons is empty

The FC is bugged there's literally nothing there but the riddled robe after the server merge lol. are they adding new fc outfits/weapon skins anytime soon or later? i know that wont happen but that would be great lol

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    The FC is bugged there's literally nothing there but the riddled robe after the server merge lol. are they adding new fc outfits/weapon skins anytime soon or later? i know that wont happen but that would be great lol

It's the same issue that came with last merge where the store was wiped out. They'll have to manually be added back in, but EME is aware of this.
  • > @Exipheus said:
    > rayneslayerdps wrote: »
    >
    > The FC is bugged there's literally nothing there but the riddled robe after the server merge lol. are they adding new fc outfits/weapon skins anytime soon or later? i know that wont happen but that would be great lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's the same issue that came with last merge where the store was wiped out. They'll have to manually be added back in, but EME is aware of this.

Ah okie thank you :)
    > @Exipheus said:
    >
    > The FC is bugged there's literally nothing there but the riddled robe after the server merge lol. are they adding new fc outfits/weapon skins anytime soon or later? i know that wont happen but that would be great lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's the same issue that came with last merge where the store was wiped out. They'll have to manually be added back in, but EME is aware of this.

Ah okie thank you :)

You're welcome :) They're quite busy with post-merge, but I'll see if I can get them to fix fashion coupon store as soon as possible ^.^
  • > @Exipheus said:
    >
    > > @Exipheus said:
    > > rayneslayerdps wrote: »
    > >
    > > The FC is bugged there's literally nothing there but the riddled robe after the server merge lol. are they adding new fc outfits/weapon skins anytime soon or later? i know that wont happen but that would be great lol
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > It's the same issue that came with last merge where the store was wiped out. They'll have to manually be added back in, but EME is aware of this.
    >
    > Ah okie thank you :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're welcome :) They're quite busy with post-merge, but I'll see if I can get them to fix fashion coupon store as soon as possible ^.^

Awesome !:) are fashion coupons shop ever gonna update with new outfits/weapon skins in the future? id like to see new stuff on there :p
    > @Exipheus said:
    >
    > > @Exipheus said:
    > >
    > > The FC is bugged there's literally nothing there but the riddled robe after the server merge lol. are they adding new fc outfits/weapon skins anytime soon or later? i know that wont happen but that would be great lol
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > It's the same issue that came with last merge where the store was wiped out. They'll have to manually be added back in, but EME is aware of this.
    >
    > Ah okie thank you :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're welcome :) They're quite busy with post-merge, but I'll see if I can get them to fix fashion coupon store as soon as possible ^.^

Awesome !:) are fashion coupons shop ever gonna update with new outfits/weapon skins in the future? id like to see new stuff on there :p

I don't believe so. I haven't seen or heard any mention of new items being added, but seeing as console is starting to deviate more from PC, it's possible!
  • > @Exipheus said:
    >
    > > @Exipheus said:
    > >
    > > > @Exipheus said:
    > > > rayneslayerdps wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > The FC is bugged there's literally nothing there but the riddled robe after the server merge lol. are they adding new fc outfits/weapon skins anytime soon or later? i know that wont happen but that would be great lol
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > It's the same issue that came with last merge where the store was wiped out. They'll have to manually be added back in, but EME is aware of this.
    > >
    > > Ah okie thank you :)
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > You're welcome :) They're quite busy with post-merge, but I'll see if I can get them to fix fashion coupon store as soon as possible ^.^
    >
    > Awesome !:) are fashion coupons shop ever gonna update with new outfits/weapon skins in the future? id like to see new stuff on there :p
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't believe so. I haven't seen or heard any mention of new items being added, but seeing as console is starting to deviate more from PC, it's possible!

By chance, have we heard anything new regarding these? Just anxious to use the coupons :)
    @Irishblood There has been talk about them, but nothing I can share yet unfortunately. I'll update this thread as I'm able!