[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

2019.05.23 patch notes and news | K TERA

Comments

• So they made starglow pink.
  • Ugh, I'm gay and I think this is so gay. Oh well it will be hidden behind loot boxes so, have at it game.
  • So they literally gave up on coming up with a new, unique idea. Unsurprising.
  • No they are coming up with more new stuff. This is exactly what I wanted! :3 I love pink Starglow hope the outfits are the same.
  • If they were going to make colorshift for it, they could have just made the glow outfits dyeable. "noooo.. we can't do that.... is too complicated" ->"But it's literally just a palette swap." -> "noooo..... we lose money that way...." ->"......" See, they could sell outfit glow dye, and outfit dye, make more profit, but then they would lose out on the whole plasma skins (four colors and then prism, when a glow dye could lock it into a specific hue)
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    No preview of gay pride sorcerer, lol
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    These weapon skins come out when?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @kubitoid said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > These weapon skins come out when?
    >
    >
    >
    > why do you ask?

Because I can
  • LOL sorry guys I know it must be a cultural thing (cute in Korea), but (in America) this not an update these are the new contestants for RuPaul's Drag Race.
  • edited May 2019
    delorteded
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    that reaper skin looks so half assed, imagine paying money for this game XD
  • imagine, starglow in chromaplasm colors. I would actually pay emp for that.