[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Shorehold ded and we can't do the event at this rate

Any chance of SH being a bit more active this week? :(

Comments

• EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    They will get people queving because the event but once its done they will get a dead BG again.

They keep kicking people from there without reasons at all and EME is doing nothing to stop this blatant abuse of kicking system.
  • Let it die at this point, they lack the self awareness to realise they killed their own game mode by kicking ppl over and over then complain no one queues up.
  • Just kicked twice in 2 que ups
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Let it die at this point, they lack the self awareness to realise they killed their own game mode by kicking ppl over and over then complain no one queues up.

No doubt the forum will be flooded with posts like this all week. People will either get kicked or realize most of that community is seriously beyond toxic. Just look at how rude and mean most of their posts are. I can't even read them without arrogance oozing from my monitor. Sometimes, I wonder if they put their Tera stats on a pin that they wear around in the real world. They gotta kick people in order to keep their reps. You know, because people irl are really impressed with your SH stats. That's how they gets all the ladies.

Don't feel bad and don't forget that there are plenty of pve dungeons to run for the tokens. If you're wanting to get into pvp, then you'll need to get used to getting kicked, yelled at, and flamed on global. That seems to really go along with any pvp in this game.
  • EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
    They will get people queving because the event but once its done they will get a dead BG again.

They keep kicking people from there without reasons at all and EME is doing nothing to stop this blatant abuse of kicking system.

Sounds like someone with no pvp gear crying for being kicked again. It's not for no reason, it's not abuse it's called " You are in pve gear which is going to make us lose so we will kick you" which is what needs to happen.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    if they disabled kicking you'd probably see more activity.
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    EJECWCWG55 wrote: »

Sounds like someone with no pvp gear crying for being kicked again. It's not for no reason, it's not abuse it's called " You are in pve gear which is going to make us lose so we will kick you" which is what needs to happen.

Sounds like someone abusing the system got here to trash talk.

No, I am full PvP +6 and I am not complaining about me getting kicked but people trying to kick others in every match even if they have PvP +6 only because they are from enemy guilds or because they got butt hurt from previous match where they lost against that other person and want to abuse the system for that griefing purpose. I could say names from guilds and players doing this griefing (but that would get me banned) because they are the same people from FWC days too, when I still remember how they kicked a priest that had 2nd rank on leaderboards only becuase he was from an enemy guild.

So no, you pvpers are actually abusing this kicking system and its a shame those player council in your discord groups does nothing against it and join your toxic ways in there.
  • It's best to just not worry about it at this point. All stirring the pot will do is bring up bad behavior from both sides.
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    solution : put cooldown for kick players . 2hr .
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    edited May 23

Sounds like an Elitists way to say "F**k you" which isn't necessary ... Ya know it's not fun of Monopolizing the content for the guildies and yourselves because when we all die, who's gonna take the mantle ?

Also, I hope you all like losing being 6v7 or 5v7, cuz that's all you deserved.
  • It takes like 2 hours to pop up, got kicked and have 15 min of waiting to queue again. The elitist team have infinite and ilimited kicking times, [filtered] the bgs in this game.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like an Elitists way to say "F**k you" which isn't necessary ... Ya know it's not fun of Monopolizing the content for the guildies and yourselves because when we all die, who's gonna take the mantle ?

It seems like they would rather lose than win with someone who doesn't have +6 pvp gear on their team, which they see as a "carry".
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »

It seems like they would rather lose than win with someone who doesn't have +6 pvp gear on their team, which they see as a "carry".

That's a really good point. They all act like they are so elite and perfect, yet they can't even handle carrying even one or two players.

My main question is: Why did EME have SH in this Anniversary Event in the first place? All it's done is turn a pretty fun event into a lot of bickering, fighting and belittling. It's like offering rewards to people that can hang with the bullies the longest all while rewarding the bullies for their behavior.

Just don't take it personally and don't let it ruin the rest of the game for you. As they always say, people pick on you, because their own lives are sad and pathetic. Well, I've come to learn that most of that is true. All you have to do is go on Youtube to see the greasy-haired losers brag at how they are the top player in their games while their mothers bring them meals.
  • jrtsevenjrtseven ✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »

That's a really good point. They all act like they are so elite and perfect, yet they can't even handle carrying even one or two players.

My main question is: Why did EME have SH in this Anniversary Event in the first place? All it's done is turn a pretty fun event into a lot of bickering, fighting and belittling. It's like offering rewards to people that can hang with the bullies the longest all while rewarding the bullies for their behavior.

Just don't take it personally and don't let it ruin the rest of the game for you. As they always say, people pick on you, because their own lives are sad and pathetic. Well, I've come to learn that most of that is true. All you have to do is go on Youtube to see the greasy-haired losers brag at how they are the top player in their games while their mothers bring them meals.
    My life is sad and pathetic. But I also agree with you.