[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

2019.05.23 patch notes and news | K TERA

Comments

• So they made starglow pink.
  • Ugh, I'm gay and I think this is so gay. Oh well it will be hidden behind loot boxes so, have at it game.
  • So they literally gave up on coming up with a new, unique idea. Unsurprising.
  • No they are coming up with more new stuff. This is exactly what I wanted! :3 I love pink Starglow hope the outfits are the same.
  • If they were going to make colorshift for it, they could have just made the glow outfits dyeable. "noooo.. we can't do that.... is too complicated" ->"But it's literally just a palette swap." -> "noooo..... we lose money that way...." ->"......" See, they could sell outfit glow dye, and outfit dye, make more profit, but then they would lose out on the whole plasma skins (four colors and then prism, when a glow dye could lock it into a specific hue)
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    No preview of gay pride sorcerer, lol
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    These weapon skins come out when?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @kubitoid said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > These weapon skins come out when?
    >
    >
    >
    > why do you ask?

Because I can
  • LOL sorry guys I know it must be a cultural thing (cute in Korea), but (in America) this not an update these are the new contestants for RuPaul's Drag Race.
  • edited May 2019
    delorteded
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    that reaper skin looks so half assed, imagine paying money for this game XD
  • imagine, starglow in chromaplasm colors. I would actually pay emp for that.