[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

2019.05.23 patch notes and news | K TERA

Comments

• So they made starglow pink.
  • Ugh, I'm gay and I think this is so gay. Oh well it will be hidden behind loot boxes so, have at it game.
  • ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    So they literally gave up on coming up with a new, unique idea. Unsurprising.
  • MoonpeltMoonpelt ✭✭
    No they are coming up with more new stuff. This is exactly what I wanted! :3 I love pink Starglow hope the outfits are the same.
  • If they were going to make colorshift for it, they could have just made the glow outfits dyeable. "noooo.. we can't do that.... is too complicated" ->"But it's literally just a palette swap." -> "noooo..... we lose money that way...." ->"......" See, they could sell outfit glow dye, and outfit dye, make more profit, but then they would lose out on the whole plasma skins (four colors and then prism, when a glow dye could lock it into a specific hue)
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    No preview of gay pride sorcerer, lol
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    These weapon skins come out when?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @kubitoid said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > These weapon skins come out when?
    >
    >
    >
    > why do you ask?

Because I can
  • LOL sorry guys I know it must be a cultural thing (cute in Korea), but (in America) this not an update these are the new contestants for RuPaul's Drag Race.
  • edited May 23
    delorteded
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    that reaper skin looks so half assed, imagine paying money for this game XD
  • imagine, starglow in chromaplasm colors. I would actually pay emp for that.