How do you guys do it?

2»

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Simple: I play other games.

"Okay, I think I'm done with TERA for no- oh s**t, is that a new Warframe about to drop? Balance patch in Smite? How much time do I have to finish this quest in Fortnite? New league in Path of Exile in about a week? One of my favorite games of all time is backwards-compatible on my Xbox?!" And so on.

It works for me.

>Quests in fortnite
    LUL

Yeah, the real Fortnite, where you build impervious defenses and fight zombie-like creatures by way of various whimsical characters, abilities, and weapons! Not that "Battle Royale" f**ks**t that has Epic literally killing themselves trying to keep in one piece otherwise the shareholders might have a stroke.

You didn't know Fortnite had a PvE campaign, did you?
  • ManamiCManamiC ✭✭
    OP Farm smart not hard.

Doing the dailies for progression is really horrible net profit/time. If you do invest in many hours and then most likely fail, then of course you would feel horrible and frustrated. With that mindset doing what the game publicly advertise to everyone else then I'm just afraid the game isn't fit for you nor your sanity.

If you are really competitive then find your old niche to gain from. Tera in general really isn't hard to find a pattern that doesn't having much attention for you to profit from. Broker for example has changed to be much taxing, but for my experience at least there is no doubt I've found many AFK ways for me to make gold(crafting ie) that wouldn't be frustrating at all. I mean if you really want to progress and get better without paying real money for EMP then its time for you to analyze the broker or find friends you can benefit off of. Spamming dailies or even the normal dungeons is not realistic for quick gain at all. Compare that with the percentages of chances for items this patch and you just have horror movie.

Time management is important and unless you find something for yourself(ofc people wont share what they have) then continue to be frustrated im afraid.

And no, you don't have to be kamizuma or have a ton of gold already at hand from what im talking about. Sure it scales from there but from interacting with friends and what I personally do for myself, there are much for u to discover if you put your mind forward.
  • gheneaghenea ✭✭
    so we need to invest in broker financial activities to be competitive in this game and dont witness the "horror movie" lol
    either that or buy emp?
    what about eme and krafton actually cathering to their playerbase and give em realistic ways of progressing?
  • MiliceMilice ✭✭
    ghenea wrote: »
    so we need to invest in broker financial activities to be competitive in this game and dont witness the "horror movie" lol
    either that or buy emp?
    what about eme and krafton actually cathering to their playerbase and give em realistic ways of progressing?

Just quit your job and grind 12 hours a day, ez ;)