silly question...

But does the skywhale still fly around the maps near velika or is he only in the guardian quest now? I wanted to show my gf the whale but I haven't seen it around lately.

Comments

• Check near Aurum road.
  • LilienetteLilienette ✭✭
    edited June 8
    it's in the guardian quest in the desert near aurum. It still floats when not involved. I was confused when seeing it too cause I never remembered floating wraiths. (specifically over the beach area)
  • LordMurasamaLordMurasama ✭✭✭
    It no longer does the route it used to do before where it flew through Val Aureum and out over ocean outside of the Velika Outskirts. It only appears during the "Rhapsody of Wind and Fire" Guardian Legion Flight Mission and only on channels 1-3. It's too bad that Bluehole didn't put a bit more effort (not surprising I guess) to at least allow it to continue its flyover route on the other channels.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    It no longer does the route it used to do before where it flew through Val Aureum and out over ocean outside of the Velika Outskirts. It only appears during the "Rhapsody of Wind and Fire" Guardian Legion Flight Mission and only on channels 1-3. It's too bad that Bluehole didn't put a bit more effort (not surprising I guess) to at least allow it to continue its flyover route on the other channels.

Really because I've seen it around those Area's still when running around to gather so not sure what you've been doing to not have seen it.
  • maybe it's at specific times then?