[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Need a pet sale for this week.

Seriously getting low on auto looters in the brokerage on Velika. I think peeps are eating them up for the new pet system. Either way, would be great to have a sale. I know the loot boxes were on sale for the anniversary event, but even just a sale on the regular pets would be great.

Comments

• DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Everything is low on broker nowadays. Gee I wonder why.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Why not have legacy essence event instead of making people pay real money for a gear upgrade -_-'
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Deluso wrote: »

Cause somehow people are farming loads amounts of gold and are buying everything up. Just look at recent sales. There are pages of sales for each category every day.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    4DMCMYWLX4 wrote: »
    Deluso wrote: »

People can't sell things so they lower the prices

By "low" they mean low in quantity of stuff available for sale. People are selling stuff like crazy.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Not needed, just use some of your own advice and use fishing to cover it. According to you, you can make so much gold it covers everything.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    DXM wrote: »
    Not needed, just use some of your own advice and use fishing to cover it. According to you, you can make so much gold it covers everything.

What do you even mean by this? Gold doesn't magically put pets in the brokerage. I have plenty of gold, but again, there are barely any pets on the brokerage. I don't need a Drak nor do I need a storage pet. Many just want looters for the new popo brawlers coming out.

Next time, maybe contribute something to a thread rather than just add a snarky comment.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    edited June 10
    Christin wrote: »

What do you even mean by this? Gold doesn't magically put pets in the brokerage. I have plenty of gold, but again, there are barely any pets on the brokerage. I don't need a Drak nor do I need a storage pet. Many just want looters for the new popo brawlers coming out.

Next time, maybe contribute something to a thread rather than just add a snarky comment.

why would you bother getting a loot pet anyway?
    pre65 the loot isn't worth even looking at it, and post65 loot is too rare anyway
    picking up drops in dungeons is really a matter of seconds and there's always at least one person to help u with it

it's so sad that ppl became ok with this p2w pet system and are now asking for pet sales and/or pet essence events instead of just ignoring it
    i bet that when the democron factory patch is here, ppl will start asking for p2w dungeon entry coin sales cuz why not, not like the players have any power over the publisher's decisions
    tera has finally entered the whale era
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Ponilover wrote: »

why would you bother getting a loot pet anyway?
    pre65 the loot isn't worth even looking at it, and post65 loot is too rare anyway
    picking up drops in dungeons is really a matter of seconds and there's always at least one person to help u with it

it's so sad that ppl became ok with this p2w pet system and are now asking for pet sales and/or pet essence events instead of just ignoring it
    i bet that when the democron factory patch is here, ppl will start asking for p2w dungeon entry coin sales cuz why not, not like the players have any power over the publisher's decisions
    tera has finally entered the whale era

ARe you serious? You're seriously saying to manually pick up loot cause you don't wanna bother getting a loot pet. It's so fun doing dungeons with players like you. We're running around killing mobs and bosses while you lame guys are way behind picking up stuff. LOL

P2W pet system cause the whopping bonus you get from a partner is gonna get you a win. Asking for a sale isn't even about partners. It's just about looters. If you want pets to feed partners, just get some companion boxes or do the achievements etc.

I really don't know what your issue is, but there is no harm in asking for a pet sale, so no idea why you're so mad about it. WE want to get through dungeons quickly not wait around while everyone runs around to pick up stuff. Looters help with spamming BAMs and other stuff to. If you don't get that, I don't care.
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    What do you even mean by this? Gold doesn't magically put pets in the brokerage. I have plenty of gold, but again, there are barely any pets on the brokerage. I don't need a Drak nor do I need a storage pet.

Then use plenty of your gold to buy emp from emp seller using trade channel.
    In fact, its better to buy now rather than wait till sales comes around because emp rate increase during sales.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    in this thread OP demands cas-shop sales, claims to possess plenty of gold, desires only loot pet and insults players without one. need some potent stuff to glue all this crap together :lol:

There you are trying to start stuff as usual. No demand whatsoever, so total lie there. Yeah, not about needing gold. I could buy EMP, and I could do a lot of things. Asking for a sale isn't just about me.

Why y'all so bumhurt over someone asking for a sale? Are you afraid they might put loot pets on sale, so you won't be able to get 150k for a candyspinner? I mean what's really your problem with someone asking for a sale? They put stuff on sale for the anniversary, but they skipped over the loot pets completely.
    What do you even mean by this? Gold doesn't magically put pets in the brokerage. I have plenty of gold, but again, there are barely any pets on the brokerage. I don't need a Drak nor do I need a storage pet.

Then use plenty of your gold to buy emp from emp seller using trade channel.
    In fact, its better to buy now rather than wait till sales comes around because emp rate increase during sales.

My OP isn't all about me. Again, not sure what your problem is, but it's your problem not mine. Buying EMP doesn't get more loot pets onto the broker for others to buy does it?
    4DMCMYWLX4 wrote: »
    When Elin Brawler came out you got a temp Rambo pet. Among other things

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29949/list-of-rewards-for-elin-brawler-levelup-event

Yeah, but temp pets are still temp. Again, just asking for a sale on loot pets. There is no demand. There is no tantrums. Just a simple request thread. Not trying to stop the world here folks.

Seeing as you're all so again a pet sale, they'll no doubt not have one. Maybe I should make a request asking them to increase to price of pets. Maybe, then, you'll all be happy. WTG though! You've succeeded in thwarting a sale. Congratulations!
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    My OP isn't all about me. Again, not sure what your problem is, but it's your problem not mine. Buying EMP doesn't get more loot pets onto the broker for others to buy does it?

Tf u on about?
    Wait.. u wanted the pet sale, so that others will put the loot pet on broker for others to buy?
    Aren't u that guy that cried alot about undercutting and stuff?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Tf u on about?
    Wait.. u wanted the pet sale, so that others will put the loot pet on broker for others to buy?
    Aren't u that guy that cried alot about undercutting and stuff?

Again, you're not adding anything to the OP, so not sure why you have such a problem with a pet sale.

On Velika, there are only 8 autolooters in the brokerage and lowest price is 120k. Temp looters are nice, but EME seriously needs to get more pets out there. Even the store is limited in selection to the same pets we see every day. If peeps could simply get over themselves already, EME most likely would have done something by now. Even 120k isn't so bad, but it would be nice to have more of a selection both in the brokerage and in the store.