Broker fee? Wat?

2»

Comments

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited June 10
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Not sure what "luck" has to do with it unless you're talking about not getting banned. If they catch 2 fish per minute with a maxed out rod, and fish 24/7, that's 100k gold per day from selling fish to merchants (not even the fishmonger, just vendor price) and exchanging the angler tokens for gold.

I did some quick math out of curiosity and the highest level of fish costs 25g at the vendor and with two fish per minute then that is 72k for every 24hrs ( 82k if 50 fishies are being handed in to NPC ) as long as someone would be crazy enough to let the PC run 24/7 for fishing? I mean, not only that the PC will break much faster but the electricity bill will be quite expensive.

The BAFs can also be considered but that means to buy cash shop bait?

And how exactly can someone in the right mind fish with multiple bots? Doesn't this mean to run multiple PCs? Or multiple Tera clients?

This is too crazy........

p.s. i do not like to brag about the old days but this game and our world in general sure is changing a lot with all these automated thingies

You don't have to worry about electricity because the fish bot has "Suspending mode that makes tera use ZERO cpu resource" I know a guy from mexico has 30+ fish farm and all my guildies have atleast 10+. For sure theres some dood with 100+ fish farm.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Not sure what "luck" has to do with it unless you're talking about not getting banned. If they catch 2 fish per minute with a maxed out rod, and fish 24/7, that's 100k gold per day from selling fish to merchants (not even the fishmonger, just vendor price) and exchanging the angler tokens for gold.

I did some quick math out of curiosity and the highest level of fish costs 25g at the vendor and with two fish per minute then that is 72k for every 24hrs ( 82k if 50 fishies are being handed in to NPC ) as long as someone would be crazy enough to let the PC run 24/7 for fishing? I mean, not only that the PC will break much faster but the electricity bill will be quite expensive.

The BAFs can also be considered but that means to buy cash shop bait?

And how exactly can someone in the right mind fish with multiple bots? Doesn't this mean to run multiple PCs? Or multiple Tera clients?

This is too crazy........

p.s. i do not like to brag about the old days but this game and our world in general sure is changing a lot with all these automated thingies

You don't have to worry about electricity because the fish bot has "Suspending mode that makes tera use ZERO cpu resource" I know a guy from mexico has 30+ fish farm and all my guildies have atleast 10+. For sure theres some dood with 100+ fish farm.

And you know BHS knew something like this was going to happen when they introduced this afk fishing into the game. I gotta kind of wonder if this wasn't done on purpose for gold sellers or something. Giving them a way to non-stop farm gold. Something has to be up, because I can't see a developer introducing afk gold farming without realizing how much it is going to be exploited.

Anyone know if KTera is having this same situation?

I gather greater inflation makes EMP worth more gold, which leads to more people buying up EMP. At the rate it's going, new players don't have much hope in mining enough to really buy much of anything. No doubt a lot of them look at the price of pets and mounts and uninstall. LOL
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 10
    This is what tera community have been reduced to..

"We didnt make 100k per bot lololol, we only make 30K PER BOT!! Plz learn how2internetz."

Oh noes, our bad then. I guess.. ITS OK to bot now. Its ONLY 30k gold, amiRITEEE??!!!

Bwahahahaha
    :joy::joy::joy::joy:

never once did I say I bot, but i know how BAFS and Fishing work. If you cat 50 BAFS a day you get around 30k gold, and people could always sell their left over fish to the merchants without bots
    But yes me and my tier 4 rod totally botting mmhmm...

[mod edit: Removed pointless insult]
  • Botting until proven innocently afk, I guess.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 10
    Krystaline wrote: »
    Botting until proven innocently afk, I guess.

Not everything is about you.
    This is what tera community have been reduced to..

"We didnt make 100k per bot lololol, we only make 30K PER BOT!! Plz learn how2internetz."

Oh noes, our bad then. I guess.. ITS OK to bot now. Its ONLY 30k gold, amiRITEEE??!!!

Bwahahahaha
    :joy::joy::joy::joy:

[mod edit: removed quoted post due to edits]

Pretty obvious you just do this to get threads locked. I hope no one pays attention to your horrible attacks. Anyone with grammar, spelling and punctuation as bad as yours should NOT be labeling anyone else as "stupid" or "dumb".

Seems like the OP is fine with the fee and has moved on.
  • KrystalineKrystaline ✭✭
    edited June 10
    I wasn't even referring to myself but to MidokuPasta's 2nd paragraph. Obviously it's not about me.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 10
    Krystaline wrote: »
    Botting until proven innocently afk, I guess.

Don't I know it lol. You'd think if i was botting like so many claim I'd be rich with a max level rod and level 70's across the grid..yet I have one level 66 lol but yeah I'm botting so very hard.

[mod edit: Removed pointless insult]
This discussion has been closed.