Comments

• ActivaActiva ✭✭
    das stormcry and heroic

lol
  • ye :c success will hit 98% for sure
  • already almost 50% :cry:
  • STALKERrulesSTALKERrules ✭✭✭
    @Activa base enchanting from SC to HO it's 20% if I'm not wrong, meaning that he failed almost 10 times approaching frosmetal values of enchanting rate, 50% more or less. You need more sarcasm in your life
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Terrible
    Enchanting
    Rates
    Always
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Remember the days of Spellbinds and Master Alk and all of that oh and feedstock 11 and 12 *shudder*
  • You guys should be happy that you can sometimes enchant way before 50% is even a thing.
    Old VM gear like going from 14 to 15 had something stupid low like a max of 3% success.
    I remember watching two friends try to enchant after saving for god knows how long on mats/gold/feedstock.
    One of my friend failed something like 86 times and then passed, while it took the other over 120+ times to pass 14 to 15.
    Granted its far more expensive now in mats/gold/time spent to gather everything. One thing we don't get anymore is enchanting events for all gear.
    They instead gave the only one we got in recent years to gear that already has a high base % at max ixp... Which was pointless.
    But the enchanting event from back then lowered the amount of materials/gold needed to enchant and applied to all gear except accessories. But accessories didn't have that sort of thing back then.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    You guys should be happy that you can sometimes enchant way before 50% is even a thing.
    Old VM gear like going from 14 to 15 had something stupid low like a max of 3% success.
    I remember watching two friends try to enchant after saving for god knows how long on mats/gold/feedstock.
    One of my friend failed something like 86 times and then passed, while it took the other over 120+ times to pass 14 to 15.
    Granted its far more expensive now in mats/gold/time spent to gather everything. One thing we don't get anymore is enchanting events for all gear.
    They instead gave the only one we got in recent years to gear that already has a high base % at max ixp... Which was pointless.
    But the enchanting event from back then lowered the amount of materials/gold needed to enchant and applied to all gear except accessories. But accessories didn't have that sort of thing back then.

Difference was then you could just spam endgame content with many alts and you would get alot of feedstock, gold and mats. Also many broken events. Had like 5 characters full BiS.
  • YMWTH54PXGYMWTH54PXG ✭✭
    edited June 11
    You guys should be happy that you can sometimes enchant way before 50% is even a thing.

That system was improved upon for a reason. Saying that we should be happy because it's a little better is really... idiotic? A system can always be improved upon and at this point with the enchanting system, EP system and skill advancement system and the fact that we have 0 ways to reliably and viably farm mats this means that the chances of new players being hooked on this game like 10% and that's only if they came from a game like BDO. This game is at a point where I would not recommend it to anyone even though I love it. You know why? Cause chances are they will never get to the true end game.

Point is a system can always be improved upon and saying that we should be happy with the way things are because it is an improvement is counter productive.