NA's own "Extreme Dungeon"

So I'm sure a lot of you guys here are aware EU is planning to release their extreme dungeons to give their players something that's not insufferably boring as the content we will be getting over the span of the next few months. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is NOT HYPED for [Democron Factory] and whatever solo content that Krafton plans to release; so i come with a suggestion. Can we have releases of our own form of region specific event dungeons with the needed adjustments for level cap increase and new stats [aka extreme versions of the dungeon].

I personally would like to see a new buffed version of Dreadspire [I would honestly like to see the original dreadspire but the new 10 boss one is fine too] I feel like even if the rewards aren't amazing people would be happy to do it to give us something to do.

Are there any suggestions that you guys in the forums would like to see added as an event or "extreme" dungeon. Things like FIHM, SCHM? How about an extreme ABHM? or how about a re release of MCHM and make it extreme?

OR HOW ABOUT BAHAAR EXTREME!?!?

Please try to keep this thread constructive as there may be a chance that NA can get it's own version of an extreme/event dungeon and not have to suffer through this content drought that KTERA is currently suffering through.

Comments

• RenniBeeRenniBee ✭✭✭
    Bring back Dreadspire!! :)
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    Dreadspire has always been the epitome of endgame so probably can't go wrong there.

Extreme versions of Forsaken Island, Sky Cruiser, Kelsaik's Nest, and Rift's Edge would also be easy to copy/paste from EU. No doubt an easy way to get some more content into the game.

Personally would love to see Bathysmal Rise again but in extreme mode, but doubt EME has time to make an NA exclusive :pensive:

To be honest though, any content is fine by me as it's a step in a good direction.
    585593152392658954.png?v=1

edit: woops looks like bathysmal rise is actually in EU Tera now hehexd
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Rxkt wrote: »
    Dreadspire has always been the epitome of endgame so probably can't go wrong there.

Extreme versions of Forsaken Island, Sky Cruiser, Kelsaik's Nest, and Rift's Edge would also be easy to copy/paste from EU. No doubt an easy way to get some more content into the game.

Personally would love to see Bathysmal Rise again but in extreme mode, but doubt EME has time to make an NA exclusive :pensive:

To be honest though, any content is fine by me as it's a step in a good direction.
    585593152392658954.png?v=1

I like the idea of Bathysmal Rise Extreme. :+1:
  • RenniBeeRenniBee ✭✭✭
    Yesss BRHM was my favorite dungeon before it was removed!! Time to get sliced by Extreme Nightmare Fulminar :D ! BREM lesgo

I also want those cheevos back. B)
  • Saabi is a very cute egrill, i would do what he says unconditionally, TRUST IN SAABI, HE SHALL LEAD US TO THE LIGHT AND THE [filtered].
    uwu AND owo.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    i wish it could be possible.. i really want to see extreme dungeons but.. as far as i know EME doesnt have a developers team.. And gameforge does have... sigh...
  • give us all of EU's extreme dungeons pls and tyvm
  • TaldekTaldek ✭✭
    Request from BHS to get the extreme modes that Eu gets every now and then, like back when SC EX was a thing.
  • Give us some [filtered] content, not brain dead dungeons.
  • nozoyonozoyo ✭✭
    I think these extreme dungeons would help a lot with the lack of new content coming for a while and help up change it up since all we're getting soon is a recycled dungeon anyway(demokron factory). It's almost summer and lots of people will have a lot of time and barely anything new to play. Engage the community with these extreme version dungeons!
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    i agree with you saabi.. the Upcoming Content is just Pure [filtered]..
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, i would like to see the return of this dungeons:

- Bathysmal Rise HM
    - Rift Edge HM
    - Kelsaik Nest HM (scaled for current patch, same old nightmarish mechs)
    - Manaya's Core HM (to date, the most challenging dungeon besides Dreadspire, that existed so far)
    - Argon Corpus HM

PErsonally, i believe MCHM scaled for current patch, is pretty much already "extreme". Those of you who have been here since that patch, know every single boss in the dungeon, had to be properly learned and coordinated to avoid wipes, unlike nowadays dungeons where the first few bosses can be cleared blindfolded even in HM.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mockery, I thought playing a game published by EME was already "Extreme" enough.
  • Taldek wrote: »
    Request from BHS to get the extreme modes that Eu gets every now and then, like back when SC EX was a thing.

Most of the extreme dungeons EU has gotten were built by them (by modifying server files) and not by BHS. So it's not something EME can request of BHS. EME also does not have people in-house with the ability to create and balance these types of contents themselves. So the only realistic way we could get something similar would be if BHS took it upon themselves to add this sort of content to the base game and give it to all regions.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 16
    Taldek wrote: »

Most of the extreme dungeons EU has gotten were built by them (by modifying server files) and not by BHS. So it's not something EME can request of BHS. EME also does not have people in-house with the ability to create and balance these types of contents themselves. So the only realistic way we could get something similar would be if BHS took it upon themselves to add this sort of content to the base game and give it to all regions.

Another huge difference in between Gameforge and EME. It really does feel the roles have reversed now. Before, GF used to be just bad, they didnt have an understanding of what the players wanted, and only focused on publishing the game, while EME did got in touch with the players, spawned bams that dropped loot very often, and used to hang out with the players outside of their schedules.

Now it just all backwards. The only time i have seen a GM in NA, is during weekly streams, and very rarely outside of that, but they only afk.

Why cant EME just hire people with the ability, to create enjoyable content for the NA community like Gameforge does with their extreme dungeons? instead of having to ask BHS and then wait for an eternity till they have something for NA?