What are honorific items?

"Honorific items fade soon after leaving the guild's Skycastle"

that's in the description of the two sunglasses redeemable wth the sea festival tokens. Should we ignore that and assume that these two glasses won't disappear out of the blue?

Comments

• Ignore it. Sky castles are long long gone.
  • LingyiLingyi ✭✭
    Ugh, I just noticed that they removed both sunglasses. Meh..
  • LingyiLingyi ✭✭
    I suppose they were intentionally removed and there are no plans to return them into the token shop?
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited July 23

@Lingyi said:
    I suppose they were intentionally removed and there are no plans to return them into the token shop?

They were removed since they were tied to that Sky Castle thing and when people bought the sunglasses they disappeared from the person's inventory shortly after.

I've asked for updates on this a few times on discord chat & I know a player council member has also checked but I dont think anything has been decided on them yet :( When the sunglasses were first removed it sounded like replacement items were being looked at probably not the same sun glasses tho. The answer I got yesterday from Cobaltdragon when I asked for an update was "The sunglass thing is on Rox to decide, and not sure where that has landed."

Since the sun glasses are gone and the water balloons do not work there isn't much in the sea festival token store that's interesting anymore. I thought the sunglasses were the best items in the sea festival shop. Hopefully a replacement item will be put in there soon since time is running out.

• LingyiLingyi ✭✭
    @KozyEmi I also thought the sunglasses were the best. It's unfortunate that they disappeared when claimed from the shop. My condolences to those that exchanged tokens for them. Thanks for the detailed explanation! :open_mouth: