Tera stolen boss asset

This game literally stole the boss from RMHM. Even the animation are 100% the same.
boss @ 1:50

Comments

• TerraformingTerraforming ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Joymax partnered with Krafton BHS to make this mobile game. They may have a license to use these assets in their game. You don't have to immediately jump to the conclusion that there is IP theft happening.
  • LordMurasamaLordMurasama ✭✭✭
    It could also be that both Krafton and Joymax (a subsidiary of South Korean development studio WeMade Entertainment) purchased or licensed the model and animation from an asset marketplace (the same one which also licenses/sells a lot of graphical assets that show up in multiple Korean MMO's including the same hairstyles, similar monsters, etc).
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is kind of sad to see new games or smaller studios using assets from other bigger games/studios, into theirs. And here i thought Devilian would be the first and last.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Is kind of sad to see new games or smaller studios using assets from other bigger games/studios, into theirs. And here i thought Devilian would be the first and last.

BHS also had "interesting" issues with NCsoft regarding Tera.
  • LordXenonLordXenon ✭✭
    UsagiFF wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »

BHS also had "interesting" issues with NCsoft regarding Tera.

Interesting, they got into a legal issue and NCsoft lost. BHS was render not guilty of the charges btw.
    That's only half true. There are two different legal suits that were filed. One, where NCSoft was suing BHS for copyright infringement and theft of assets, and one where they were suing EME for trying to publish Tera in the states. NCSoft won the first one since it was proven that BHS used former Lineage Eternal assets to make Tera. BHS had to pay NCSoft and a bunch of devs spent time in jail over it. The second lawsuit was won by EME/BHS, hence why we have Tera here in the west.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    It's just like how Black Desert Online has the horse from LK as a Dream Horse ( really hard to get). I'm assuming they had permission.