[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience!

Baits

I was just wondering what the point of only being able to craft stacks of 60 baits is. It really is annoying when crafting stopping after crafting 6 (since it makes a stack of 10) if you don't crit, having to deposit them in your bank, and then resume crafting. And then as I worked my way up to being able to craft Bait V, I made lots of the lower level baits and since they can only be moved around in stacks of 60, I've just left them in my bank so far cause I've been too lazy to remove them little at a time. I wondered if maybe we could at least craft them in stacks of 300 since the baits you can buy with angler tokens you can hold 300 at a time.

Comments

• AluhAluh ✭✭
    the point is to make you buy rainbow baits.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say the point is so that you can't afk too much and have to recraft them manually tbh
  • Said in the weekly event for the console versions that the new Popo and Popori baits would be available in the Tera store starting on the 8th. Well, it's the 11th now and the new baits still aren't there.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    CornishRex wrote: »
    I'd say the point is so that you can't afk too much and have to recraft them manually tbh

Which is funny considering you'll eventually get to a point where you can just buy the bait with tokens and still end positive.

Edit: Also, if I have enough worms/popo bait/special bait, I can AFK fish for literal hours at a time, not to mention that general crafting doesn't have the same level of restriction. Why is bait special?
  • JoBeanJoBean ✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »

Which is funny considering you'll eventually get to a point where you can just buy the bait with tokens and still end positive.

Edit: Also, if I have enough worms/popo bait/special bait, I can AFK fish for literal hours at a time, not to mention that general crafting doesn't have the same level of restriction. Why is bait special?

I feel like you understand where I was coming from. Cause like you mentioned I've reached said point. I have a tier 8 rod, and master processing so I get enough tokens and can purchase stacks of 300 of the golden worm baits. I just wish that if other baits are at 300, or the cash shop ones however many you wanna buy, I just wish I could at least craft/hold/move around 300 baits of the ones I make for easier crafting and moving around in my bank.