[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Stuck at Stepstone Island

So I teleported using my Village Atlas to Stepstone island, I can't teleport out.

Also, a bunch of low level characters are done with the quest and the Pegasus platform NPC does not spawn for them.

Comments

• neoakneoak ✭✭
    edited July 10
    Restarting the game worked for the NPC showing up.

Launcher had to be closed.
  • you have to use the pegasus even if you are a lvl 65 or 70 character to escape stepstone island
  • Tera's version of the Hotel California :p
  • neoakneoak ✭✭
    edited July 11
    MattOsiris wrote: »
    you have to use the pegasus even if you are a lvl 65 or 70 character to escape stepstone island

Great, so i get punished, having to waste time doing the new starting quest, because I made my character back in 2012.

Thanks BHS.

(Thanks for letting me know)
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    neoak wrote: »
    you have to use the pegasus even if you are a lvl 65 or 70 character to escape stepstone island

Great, so i get punished, having to waste time doing the new starting quest, because I made my character back in 2012.

Thanks BHS.

I've heard that it was to curb gold sellers and other various RMT-style posters.

...I don't think it worked like they planned...
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    neoak wrote: »

Thanks BHS.

I've heard that it was to curb gold sellers and other various RMT-style posters.

...I don't think it worked like they planned...

Yeah, it worked, because they can no longer simply teleport off of Stepstone to Velika to spam gold ads. There is no reason to be on Stepstone except if you're spamming your buddy code or trading something to a new player, so lesson learned, and next time, use Phargo or send via post. IMO the beginning quest takes less than 15 minutes, so it's a good move.
  • Stepstone island sucks Og Island of Dawn? now that was good.