[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Dungeon removal

Starting Friday, July 19 at 4 a.m. PDT, and continuing until Monday, July 22 at 4 a.m. PDT, the following instanced dungeons reward you with increased drops upon completion:

Bahaar's Sanctum
Red Refuge (Hard)*
Dark Reach Citadel (Hard)*
Antaroth's Abyss (7-Person)*
Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)*
Grotto of Lost Souls (7-Person)*
Dark Reach Citadel (7-Person)*
Broken Prison*
Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)*
Lilith's Keep (Hard)*
Sky Cruiser Endeavor*
Kalivan's Dreadnaught*
Kalivan's Challenge*
Abscess (7-Person)*
Ghillieglade
We know that’s a long list—and here’s why it’s so long: All of those dungeons marked with an asterisk (so, all of them except Bahaar’s Sanctum and Ghillieglade) are going on hiatus! We’ve added them to this weeks’ Dungeon Highlights so that everyone has just a little more time to visit them again and reap some more rewards before they go away.

Most of these dungeons were USED as a farming tool for advancement scrolls that... well everyone is basically farming. You are removing a way to farm scrolls without bringing anything back in except maps which have irrelevant drop rate and are a pure rng fiesta once again.

GVLS(7) gives you skill advancement scrolls II and is getting removed
SSHM gives you skill advancement scrols II and is getting removed

Broken prison gives you skill advancement scrolls I and is getting removed

How are we suppose to farm skill advancement scrolls now ?

And I am not talking about other dungeons that give you optimization scrolls.
Are these going to be dropping in some other dungeons or you just plan on removing it completely and hindering us to do 40 daily farm and then have no other way of obtaining them !?

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Ktera patch reference:

- Adjusted reward from the following dungeons :
    Common change
    - Adjusted to slightly increase gold, item XP, and enchanting materials from Vanguard Requests
    Red Refuge
    - Added Liquid Metal, Carved Ornament, Artisan’s Tools, Blightrage Weapon Chest
    - Removed Hypnotic Device, Archdevan Formula, Copper Clasp
    Dark Reach Citadel
    - Added Hypnotic Device, Archdevan Formula, Copper Clasp, Blightrage Glove Chest
    - Removed Liquid Metal, Carved Ornament, Artisan’s Tools
    Shadow Sanguinary
    - Added Liquid Metal, Carved Ornament,Artisan’s Tools, Blightrage Armor Chest
    - Removed Hypnotic Device, Archdevan Formula, Copper Clasp
    RK-9 Kennel
    - Added Skill Advancement Scroll I
    - Removed Blighted/Blightrage Handwear Chest
    Antaroth’s Abyss
    - Added Carved Ornament, Artisan’s Tools, Devil’s Claws
    - Removed Archdevan Formula, Copper Clasp, Dragon Skull
    - Changed Skill Optimization Scroll I to Skill Optimization Scroll II
    Grotto of Lost Souls
    - Added Carved Ornament, Artisan’s Tools, Devil’s Claws
    - Removed Archdevan Formula, Copper Clasp, Dragon Skull
    - Changed Skill Optimization Scroll I to Skill Advancement Scroll II
    Rakelith’s Manor
    - Changed Blighted/Blightrage Weapon Chest to Blighted/Blightrage Footwear chest
    Velika’s Sanctuary
    - Changed Skill Advancement Scroll I to Skill Optimization Scroll I

Source: https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/post/184160397028/ktera-patch-20190411