[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Just Returned, Issue with Keyboard Mapping.

Hi all,

Been away for just over 2 years, I started up and went in and had to remap my keys, no biggie! However....There are now keys I can no longer map like CTRL(R) which I had always used for Block, is it just me or have they changed this option?

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    The New UI from 2 major patches ago or 3 idk, changed the old UI to the new UI and with it comes with a new default keybinds so you might have some of your keybinds that got forced to the new default keybinds hence you will have to reconfigure your keybinds to your liking... again...
  • I use a game pad and so far Ive lost 2 usable keys the main trigger no longer is able to be mapped and the left trigger with left bumper, the main trigger was recent and the other was a while ago, wish i could at least have my main back
  • I use shift and ctrl key, unless they changed that in a recent update (less than 2 weeks)......it should still work?... *goes to check now*
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    Lilienette wrote: »
    I use shift and ctrl key, unless they changed that in a recent update (less than 2 weeks)......it should still work?... *goes to check now*

You can still remap them
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    X7EWP6JAK4 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Been away for just over 2 years, I started up and went in and had to remap my keys, no biggie! However....There are now keys I can no longer map like CTRL(R) which I had always used for Block, is it just me or have they changed this option?

Thanks in Advance!

Assuming you mean the right CTRL key, seems you're indeed unable to map it.