[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Please let us sell or trade that new gold dragon helmet!

The event looks like it is going to be some fun. However, please don't leave us stuck with a helmet. I know there are a lot of people out there that might want the armor, and you're going to say they should finish the gold digger quest line to get the helmet. However, I just got done leveling up a gunner and brawler to get rid of the boxes that were stuck in the account. I'd like to get the gold digger title without having a helmet stuck in my account.

If you don't want us to sell them, at least let us discard them.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bets are that they will let us bank the helmet, but not trade it to other players.

And as you can see already from the newspost, the actual armor will be a shop only addition.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    It's just getting old with all of this stuff they give to us without letting us trash it. Although, I suppose I could give it to a character and then delete that character. I bet that would work. Unfortunately, I'd have to buy a character slot to do that.

It was kind of good they didn't let me discard the boxes as I was still able to get the rewards, I just don't want another item stuck in my bank or inventory again.