[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Fashion Coupon Weapon Skins for Elin Brawlers

Hi, guys! Back when the Elin brawler launched, my friend and I got fashion coupon weapon skins for our Elin brawlers. We were so excited to start leveling! Then we realized something was up with our weapon skins. As mine was called the black powerpulse fists, we realized mine were colored the exact same as the silver powerpulse fists (silver and blue). Then we saw his silver powerpulse fists were the same appearance as the red powerpulse fists. My friend sent in a ticket about the issue and did get a reply. However, a month-long break from the game later and we've returned to see it still hasn't been fixed.

I've decided it's my turn to let you guys know that this is a thing. It's not a major bug, as it seems to be purely a cosmetic bug. Still, if you guys get the time to fix this my friend and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Hi, guys! Back when the Elin brawler launched, my friend and I got fashion coupon weapon skins for our Elin brawlers. We were so excited to start leveling! Then we realized something was up with our weapon skins. As mine was called the black powerpulse fists, we realized mine were colored the exact same as the silver powerpulse fists (silver and blue). Then we saw his silver powerpulse fists were the same appearance as the red powerpulse fists. My friend sent in a ticket about the issue and did get a reply. However, a month-long break from the game later and we've returned to see it still hasn't been fixed.

I've decided it's my turn to let you guys know that this is a thing. It's not a major bug, as it seems to be purely a cosmetic bug. Still, if you guys get the time to fix this my friend and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

I did notice this issue awhile ago, but when I checked my Elin Brawler, the skin was the correct color. I'll see if they can recreate the bug, but you may be able to send in a ticket and get it replaced with the correct color.
  • Exipheus wrote: »

Thanks.

I did notice this issue awhile ago, but when I checked my Elin Brawler, the skin was the correct color. I'll see if they can recreate the bug, but you may be able to send in a ticket and get it replaced with the correct color.

Okay thank you, Kaz. >w<
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

You're welcome! :)