Level 67 Story Quest; Devastated Villagers

So the quest is pretty straight forward until you hit the point at Balder's Refuge; Use the Aura Sentinel in your inventory; but the item says that you're ineligible to use the item. Where do you use it? I says it turns a Defense Stone into an Aure Sentine, but I can't find a Defense Stone either. Obviously it's required to unlock the 67 dailies, so people have done this portion of the quest.

Best Answers

• LordMurasamaLordMurasama ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The Aura Sentinel is near the NPC (Larive) you need to talk. So once you talk to her and the quest says to approach it, just standing near it for a couple of seconds should complete that part of the chain (a message appears in red saying "The Aura Sentinel is reacting!", the object then lights up, and you have to talk to Larive again to continue the next part of the quest).
    ISX0EGo.png
  • ArydAryd ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The Aura Sentinel is near the NPC (Larive) you need to talk. So once you talk to her and the quest says to approach it, just standing near it for a couple of seconds should complete that part of the chain (a message appears in red saying "The Aura Sentinel is reacting!", the object then lights up, and you have to talk to Larive again to continue the next part of the quest).

Thank you for the reply, but I was reffering to a later portion of the quest, in Balder's Refuge. I figured it out, I simply had to leave the area and come back to the quest giver so that the surrounding area had a chance to reload/respawn into a camp.