[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Maybe I missed something...

So, as the title states, it's very possible I missed something; but looking at the dungeon event this weekend, and then looking at the website for why so many dungeons are on it, noticing something very strange; All of the skill scroll exclusive dungeons are on the list of hiatus taking... Are we going to get new dungeons/solos to replace the lost ability to farm scrolls, or are we just going to get scrolls exclusively from daily quests? Seems a rather odd time to take away the newest patch's fire, right?

Comments

• edited July 19
    Here are the K-TERA patch notes that seraph translated for this patch (although this is just one portion of the patch we'll get):
    https://seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/post/184160397028/ktera-patch-20190411

It looks like they redistributed them into the remaining dungeons.
  • ArydAryd ✭✭
    Thank you. Still seems odd to remove 13 dungeons at once; I sort of understand why they move dungeons in and out of rotations, maybe my playlist isn't that long, but Tera is the only game I've ever played that swaps around dungeons so much. I get that it's to keep the dungeon scene a bit "fresher" than most other games, but the core of the game is mechanics and it feels like once you've mastered a dungeon, it goes away and might return someday? I dunno, ranting now.... Thanks for the notes.
  • edited July 20

Makes 0 sense. We were told that dungeons weren't going to be removed and here we are in a situation were they lied to us.
    Not only are they removing a few, they are removing a lot. Instead of taking away from the game, add to it and fix what is broken with them.
    If they are going against the word and removing 13.... can we have the dungeons back that are long overdue for being brought back? Now this I would welcome.

• Demokron factory and forsaken island will be coming back(mangelmire too for event). That's it

• UsagiFFUsagiFF ✭✭
    edited July 21

@BlackHeartNoire said:
    Makes 0 sense. We were told that dungeons weren't going to be removed and here we are in a situation were they lied to us.
    Not only are they removing a few, they are removing a lot. Instead of taking away from the game, add to it and fix what is broken with them.
    If they are going against the word and removing 13.... can we have the dungeons back that are long overdue for being brought back? Now this I would welcome.

Makes a lot of sense to remove a lot of content because like this many players cant get groups to run them either way. It was a big mistake to give us +20 dungeons to queve or look for other players to run with when all people stick to 5 dungeons at most.