Fashion coupons

have not put even half of the clothes that were before, what happened with this, will they all put them on? why do I feel really cheated

Comments

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    XC7KF4F3TW wrote: »
    have not put even half of the clothes that were before, what happened with this, will they all put them on? why do I feel really cheated

This has been reported. I'm working on getting a list together of what's still missing so that it can get that put in as soon as possible! Thank you for reporting it though ^.^
  • On xbox one we have the double of the clothes and we can't find the fashion coupons.
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    On xbox one we have the double of the clothes and we can't find the fashion coupons.

Fashion coupons no longer drop :( from what we've been told they may be added to events later. I'm still hoping they go back on that change and allow them to drop from BAMs again like before. I'm sure they'll fix the store and how there are very limited number of things listed for most classes (and 0 for some like Reapers and weapon skins). Hopefully it'll be very well stocked when that's fixed :)
  • What's missing is every costume that isn't race/ class locked
    I'd need specific names to provide. I put together a list with each costume named and I think I got them all!
  • When do you expect these to be added?

I don't want to wait and then the FCs be removed
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited July 16
    One problem is the players aren't likely going to have a list of specific items that are missing :( They know which costumes they liked and wanted but will not be able to name more than a few probably. I would hope that EnMasse has it documented what used to be on the FC store somewhere and that's what they used in the past to restock it when it broke.

It is odd... I'm not sure why they need the players and player council to provide them with a list this time when they've been able to restock it before themselves. Why wouldn't they have that information already? They restocked it before without help, and even told us that it would be restocked this time too (along with "more" costumes) when the male brawler patch arrived. Why did they tell us it would be restocked if they didn't know what to restock it with? How did they restock it before?

I hope it gets restocked properly in a maintenance soon. Players seem to be losing hope that it will be tho since there's been no information about it recently :(
  • This is so disappointing. I’ve been wanting to buy Nepir’s Spectre Robe for months and haven’t been able to because it’s not in the fashion coupon shop. Can’t we even get an update on this?
  • It's beyond a joke how bad this company is
    I think in the past, the list was compiled by the GM, but Saru and I have been helping him with this. As for an ETA, I don't have one yet, but I don't expect them to disappear. That was already decided against. I'll talk to him and see how soon we can get them in.
  • Now where do you get fashion coupons?
  • KozyEmiKozyEmi ✭✭
    edited July 22

@Drac089 said:
    Now where do you get fashion coupons?

There is no way in game anymore to get new Fashion coupons. They were were removed as drops but it was said on discord chat that they may be something that we can get through events sometime in the future. Right now the only way to get more fashion coupons is with one of the weapon boxes in the EMP store (real money store). It gives some fashion coupons still according to the description and what others have said. I wouldn't recommend buying it for that tho since the fashion coupon store is still missing most of the stuff that was in there before. Some race and class combinations have 0 armor costume items that they can use. Some have 0 weapon skins they can use. Many only have 2 costume armor items available.

Hopefully we will get some news soon about the store being restocked and about how we are going to be able to obtain fashion coupons again. I know a lot of people miss them and have been anxiously waiting for the store to be fixed for a bit over 2 months now.

• Hi everyone,
    Now that the FC store has been restored, are fashion coupons obtained in the same way as before the store was emptied or are they obtained in a new way?
    thanks

• They still won't drop, but you should see a nice surprise coming in the next couple of weeks as a means to obtain them!

Hope that helps!

For now check out the official announcement on the Fashion Coupon Store:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/32082/fashion-coupon-store-now-updated
  • LingyiLingyi ✭✭
    good work, EME. Keep it up.