Crimson and Iron Dragons Mounts ever coming back?

I know we can earn these in game, but it does take a long time for some of us. I earned an iron dragon and was hoping there would be some way to get a crimson dragon. I can't remember if they were on sale for the anniversary event, but I haven't seen them in the broker in a really long time, so I'm thinking they weren't. I don't need a royal one from the loot boxes as I am pretty sure those were on sale. Just maybe keep them in mind for a future sale or reward is all I'm asking. Thanks!

Comments

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭

the 1.5 crit ones and account bound non crit ones were on sale for the anniversary event

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Still would be nice to see them and other mounts back on the broker. The supply is getting extremely low and mostly all canaries.

• anyone but me want to Barf when they see the Canaries??

• @Alluren said:
    anyone but me want to Barf when they see the Canaries??

I hate those things

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭

@RonLaw said:

@Alluren said:
    anyone but me want to Barf when they see the Canaries??

I hate those things

i hate the llamas even more.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Tera has so many amazing mounts yet they only keep a few in the Tera store. It's kind of silly how much money they lose out on by not selling more mounts and pets. Those are their big money makers, because everyone wants them for new characters.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Even if you guys could bring back the ability to let us buy one through the dragon scale shop. All we can buy through that is the iron dragon, so there is literally no way now to get a crimson or other kind of older dragon. I think at this point, I'd even pay the $50 to get an account dragon mount. Loads of Lennox mounts on broker, but only about 20 other mounts and many of them either canaries or those golden bunny mounts.

I still don't get why mounts like the flying wolves get to sit in the shop for months while the older dragons and even the bone dragons get such a small amount of time in the store. It's almost like you guys want to restrict the mounts people want to buy the most. EME is just hurting itself by limiting the store so much.

• @Christin said:
    Even if you guys could bring back the ability to let us buy one through the dragon scale shop. All we can buy through that is the iron dragon, so there is literally no way now to get a crimson or other kind of older dragon. I think at this point, I'd even pay the $50 to get an account dragon mount. Loads of Lennox mounts on broker, but only about 20 other mounts and many of them either canaries or those golden bunny mounts.

I still don't get why mounts like the flying wolves get to sit in the shop for months while the older dragons and even the bone dragons get such a small amount of time in the store. It's almost like you guys want to restrict the mounts people want to buy the most. EME is just hurting itself by limiting the store so much.

Sucks to be you then. They had account bound of Crimson and Ironhide mount bundle for 4995 EMP a while back. So If you didn't get it around then, RIP you. Only way to get old items is from being around that time. Similar to how I'm guessing they'll remove the golden dragon armor, its mount, and weapon skins from their shops in the near future. Although some legacy items do return from time to time

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

@GA65CRTLJR said:

@Christin said:

Sucks to be you then. They had account bound of Crimson and Ironhide mount bundle for 4995 EMP a while back. So If you didn't get it around then, RIP you. Only way to get old items is from being around that time. Similar to how I'm guessing they'll remove the golden dragon armor, its mount, and weapon skins from their shops in the near future. Although some legacy items do return from time to time

And the point of your comment was what? I know what they had, and they do bring items back by either adding it to the store or adding it to prize/token shops, so your comment is simply rude and unnecessary.

They let us collect pilot tokens now, but we can only redeem them for the iron dragons, which is quite unfair as the previous dragon scale shop allowed players to get more than just the iron mount.

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭

@Christin said:
    They let us collect pilot tokens now, but we can only redeem them for the iron dragons, which is quite unfair as the previous dragon scale shop allowed players to get more than just the iron mount.

Just for the sake of completeness, the Crimson Dragon is still listed as a possible reward from opening those fragments from the dragon scale shop. So it seems really more apt to say that the Iron Dragon is the fail cap on getting a dragon, rather than you can acquire an Iron Dragon but not a Crimson Dragon.

I understand that the thing is vanishingly rare (I should probably consider myself lucky to get even one in over 120 fragments), but something like that just seems to be sadly par for the course for the lootbox approaches to many things in TERA.

In a way, the method of having such a built-in fail cap, like how the Iron Dragon can be acquired, by giving you a token that you can collect to redeem into the item, might actually be an improvement for lootboxes in general. Be it in getting tokens for something like an actually there Tera Chique Boutique shop (where you can acquire some kind of item, even if not necessarily what you wanted or the rates being different from straight up going for the item), just something straight up like the 40 scrolls turns into an Iron Dragon (giving you some version of what's in the lootbox, though not necessarily the rarest item), or putting an actual cap on the failure for the actual item. (So a soft gamble to get it early but if not you will get it a predetermined price point anyway just from all of the fragments.)