There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (6/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Patch Notes?

will there be any Patch Notes today like usual? Usually Spacecats post them more earlier than that... Are you hiding another Cat in your Hat Spacecats for making us hype like this? o.o

Comments

• But how can there be cats in his hat, when they're all chilling at highwatch?

CQjbBYB.jpg
  • Who knows how many cats Spacecats's has in his hat.

...Did that sounded wierd or something?
  • I keep wondering the same thing. They are usually up by now.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    There might be nothing to comment on this week. i remember a week when there were no patch notes because it was simply a maintenance on servers.
  • Huh?

I expected the patch notes to hit today...

Guess i have to wait on HW to spam BAMs for these Elin Ninjas on Lumbertown >:(
  • No notes no patch... :(
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Many people were expecting the class on May 10th when the teaser page specifically says it's a guide coming out.

Unless there is any kind of fix or some other small addition, there will be no patch notes.
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Even if they release new patch note I doubt that is trustful. Triple chance of awaken enchantment was a big joke.
  • mollyya wrote: »
    Triple chance of awaken enchantment was a big joke.

I really hope you didn't spent stuff that weekend, there was no modification in awakening enchant that time, they warned us like 10 minutes prior the event start in the foruns and inside the news
  • Still no patch notes. :anguished:
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    there isnt always patch notes for every week...
    a few months ago we had like 3+ weeks in a row with no patch notes if i remember correctly. sometimes tuesday is simply just maintenance and not a patch of any sort
  • NightMoon140NightMoon140 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Hey no patch mean barmama will still go on I think . They normal do some days where there no patching just maintenance for the sever sometime tusday will be just maint and Tuesday with patching or sometime it was like thusday patching + maint and so like that. I do rember where we get no patch notes and just nomal maint.
  • There are no patch notes for this week.