[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

tera playerbase is dying

anyone else notice that tera is getting less and less active?

Comments

• Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Since like late 2013-early 2014 its been dying
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@39HATFDXLY said:
    anyone else notice that tera is getting less and less active?

I wonder why.

• AraseoAraseo ✭✭
    Sad times...

This game has so much potential. Too bad it’s not in the right hands.
  • Let me tell you all why Tera is going down Gettin less active and losing players.
    1. They think that if we do a PUBG and Tera event it will get both of us more players they were right. But that is not enough. Tera players want new heroes better dg and interesting events like apex event but what Tera did is making the [filtered] brawler for elin than popori what now look old dg are back I already know that dg.Is it that hard to make a new hero not a another dame hero. Old Tera was great. It wasn't a pay to win now Tera wants gold for enchanting why. Isn't it interesting like I am enchanting an item with myself with my own hands and it says you need gold. What I am trying to say is they need to make new heroes new heroes means more players more players means more money more money means more new interesting things you can't just make one character for every one you can use that money and time for a new charecter. You can't just delete a dg if you are going to bring it back. You all remember NEXUS. They shouldn't have deleted it it was great my entire team stopped playing cause of that. Okey now simple :if you are going to bring it back don't delete it (lose of money) don't make one event over and over again(waste of time and money) and don't be lazy
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been on the drop since Tonka, Minea, Treeshark, and Harmonia all left.
  • RonLawRonLaw ✭✭

@LancerJiva said:
    It’s been on the drop since Tonka, Minea, Treeshark, and Harmonia all left.

This is true , those were the days when Tera was great.

• VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭

Time for merger into 1 server, let's goooo

• It's been so long.

• fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭

merge or not .. is the same ,all fishing or afk in hw .

• WaitressWaitress ✭✭

@UsagiFF said:
    Pls no, if they merge the two remaining servers that chart from Steam will drop from 700 to 200 because the people who will leave after losing names, guild names, characters, cosmetics, mounts and many other things.

This is actually a good point. Tera never handled the naming process well, so any merge causes a lot of chaos and stress for remaining players. Besides, a merge doesn't solve anything. Well, maybe somethings, but not any big fun things that make people want to come running back.

By the way, where are the CM/GMs? Have they appeared in any of these threads lately?
    EME staff, are you here? Because it's a waste of anyones breath to list ideas that could help if you're not going to acknowledge it. I get that you're under your bosses thumb and that you're very limited in what you're allowed to do with the game, but you're not limited when it comes to responding in the forum so ultimately there is no excuse for not being here. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad or talked down to, but I don't like wasting time either is the thing and I'm not joining a discord because I shouldn't have to. and I don't want to see from another player that you're reading here, I want to see with my own two eyes staff engagement. If I don't see that then I'll have no reason to believe that anything that's ever talked about/brought up is cared about.

• JoBeanJoBean ✭✭

I think you stand a better chance in their discord server, the forums are almost obsolete anymore.

• RonLawRonLaw ✭✭

Theirs discord has about 5 players and 1 eme employee at one time. There's more info here on the dead forums then on the deader discord.

This discussion has been closed.