Comments

• LADR9J9635LADR9J9635 ✭✭
    edited July 13
    "new" so you mean the reskins of previous costumes? xd
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 18
    Well, one more of my list
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/32020/gold-digger

But i still waiting for the dragon boat, and the dyables of the old korean hanboks.

Now i wonder just how much that midas touch bundle will cost, cause it contains more than just the gold dragon armor, considering it has 6 elite scrolls of 30 days, it must cost A LOT.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you're on a roll with this thread. No doubt one of those $60 packs at least.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Looks like you're on a roll with this thread. No doubt one of those $60 packs at least.

From my understanding, and from what i have asked, it is gonna be a single pack, containing gold dragon armor, weapon, helmet and wings, 6 elite scrolls of 30 days, a crappy gold pig pet, and a gold reskin of the moon bunny mount.

Information is confusing as in the front page, it describes all of this items, but in the forums post, it mentions only the golden dragon armor, weapon and wings.

But in any case, just looking at the contents, the bundle will be VERY expensive, unless they separate it into different bundles, which i already asked about. But it is ultimately the decision of the marketing team of EME, and i do hope they separate the thing into different bundles, because if they price the bundle with the price i think, then is gonna be hard to digest.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »

From my understanding, and from what i have asked, it is gonna be a single pack, containing gold dragon armor, weapon, helmet and wings, 6 elite scrolls of 30 days, a crappy gold pig pet, and a gold reskin of the moon bunny mount.

Information is confusing as in the front page, it describes all of this items, but in the forums post, it mentions only the golden dragon armor, weapon and wings.

But in any case, just looking at the contents, the bundle will be VERY expensive, unless they separate it into different bundles, which i already asked about. But it is ultimately the decision of the marketing team of EME, and i do hope they separate the thing into different bundles, because if they price the bundle with the price i think, then is gonna be hard to digest.

I agree although the whole point is "Midas Touch" which represents greed, so having it all in one pack would fit that theme. LOL
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

one more of the list

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/bathysmal-rise-extreme

The event of Bathysmal Rise Extreme will provide the dark pixie costume. too bad is gonna be for females only.

• FainallFainall ✭✭

Why on earth did they not include the Spring Maid for other races? I know it's a thing, I saw it on Euro.

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fainall said:
    Why on earth did they not include the Spring Maid for other races? I know it's a thing, I saw it on Euro.

I was wondering about that too.

ill give it a wild guess, and say that the costume for the other females was "too riske" for it to be added into the West.

The original model was straight up what we know as "naked Apron" and then BHS changed it a bit by adding VERY POOR textures to kind of "tone it down"

I guess thats why we didnt got it. Not that it matters, the costume itself is a bit on the lame side, but thats just my taste.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7

@Zoknahal said:

@Fainall said:

I was wondering about that too.

ill give it a wild guess, and say that the costume for the other females was "too riske" for it to be added into the West.

The original model was straight up what we know as "naked Apron" and then BHS changed it a bit by adding VERY POOR textures to kind of "tone it down"

I guess thats why we didnt got it. Not that it matters, the costume itself is a bit on the lame side, but thats just my taste.

But the Devilicious outfit and the various swimsuits on both sides - some of which leave very little to the imagination - are still fine and dandy. Oh, should I bring up some of the base armors as well?

Okay then.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@Zoknahal said:

Tera is rated M in North America and there are [filtered] hanging out literally everywhere - one of the first things new players will see when they get to Velika is a giant topless statue of Velik. "Too riske" should be a non-issue.

• Fainall wrote: »

I don't know, but I wonder if it will come later. The Elin costumes are only going to be on the store for one week (until next Monday), which is a short exclusivity window. I wonder if the set for other races might come later with their own exclusivity window.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

So, out of my list, we have seen pretty much all of them so far.

We are still missing the Rose colored Ice weapon skins, and all of the dyable swimsuits i mentioned, plus the boat mount.

Any idea of when they are being released @counterpoint ?? Also the other dyable hanboks too. We just got the frost silk dresses variants, but not the dyable hanboks.

• Any idea of when they are being released @counterpoint ??

No idea, but as I said before, I assume they're going to continue to spread them out.

• FainallFainall ✭✭

@Zoknahal said:
    So, out of my list, we have seen pretty much all of them so far.

We are still missing the Rose colored Ice weapon skins, and all of the dyable swimsuits i mentioned, plus the boat mount.

Any idea of when they are being released @counterpoint ?? Also the other dyable hanboks too. We just got the frost silk dresses variants, but not the dyable hanboks.

I know people thought they were lame, but I would slap someone's mama for one of those rose colored weapon skins :3