[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Instance matching issue?

Is anyone having an issue with 5-person dungeons not showing up on instance matching?

Answers

• ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

@DNambitts said:
    Is anyone having an issue with 5-person dungeons not showing up on instance matching?

you have to have the required item level, not just level to match them.

• But it did appear initially. I was waiting to find a ground through instance matching but it was taking too long. Then stopped playing and signed back in 2 days later and it wasn't on the instance matching list to choose from. That was the Ebon Tower dungeon. I skipped it thinking it was some other issue. But now none of the dungeons show up. The only available option now is Sabex Armory. Could it still be a level issue?
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

@DNambitts said:
    But it did appear initially. I was waiting to find a ground through instance matching but it was taking too long. Then stopped playing and signed back in 2 days later and it wasn't on the instance matching list to choose from. That was the Ebon Tower dungeon. I skipped it thinking it was some other issue. But now none of the dungeons show up. The only available option now is Sabex Armory. Could it still be a level issue?

Ah I see your issue now. You can't instance match for dungeons you've overleveled.