[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Bathysmal's Rise event is just a ploy to sell adventure coins?

To complete the whole event it takes 7250 adventure coins (90 x 25) + ( 200 x 25). Even with a haste coin popped permanently this still seems like a very unreasonable amount of coins to consume over a 2 day period. Would love to hear the opinions of others :)

Comments

• I could not imagine doing a dungeon more than twice a day let alone a dozen times, or 8 if you do it all 3 days. If it's just 2 days, gawd doing a dungeon 12 times? are you fricken serious? Luckily my gear is trash and I don't know anyone who does dungeon runs anymore. So just fishing away and hoping they add new content that is not a dungeon that you need to max grind gear for, just to replace it in another 6 months.

• NilkemiosNilkemios ✭✭
    edited July 26

I could believe it at this point. Makes me more glad I don't care about most dungeons or this event.

Slight edit : I just went to go take a look at the page for this event and found this at the bottom.

"One final note: each time you enter Bathysmal Rise costs 90 Adventure Coins (200 for Hard), so you may want to stock up on Haste Coins and Adventurous Federation Crates in the TERA Store before the weekend events begin."

I think that speaks for itself.

• DXMDXM ✭✭

Let's see...

1. 10+ hours to get the required runs
    2. Random chance at the item you want
    3. Costume can't be traded

If this is a "ploy to sell adventure coins" they are doing a pretty poor job of making people want to spend money.

• AllurenAlluren ✭✭

right with u

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

You know what I think is the most damning about this? EME was actually starting to build some goodwill back with this year's Summerfest event.

But no. EME had to go and pull an EME... as usual.