New player doubts
I downloaded the game (PC) for the first time yesterday and I am having an alright time so far, but there is a couple questions I would like to ask to more experienced players, as well as some silly probably obvious doubt I had since the beginning of the game.
1) I am only level 32 with a brawler, but so far enemies just drop dead after one or two slaps and my hp never dropped below 75% (because holding right click is apparently something you can do without repercussion), which concerns me quite a lot. Does the difficulty spike on later levels? Is this just a mechanic for newbies like me to get used to the controls?
2) What's the current standing of support classes in this game? Are they useful, or is it all a meta revolving around damage dealers?
3) I noticed I have a dash/tumble/dodge ability mcguffin but it takes a skill slot for some reason rather than being its own control. Is it possible to somehow rebind it to shift or a shift+key combination? If so, how? I am starting to run out of skill spaces, and i worry about being unable to dodge things in the future.
4) How friendly is the community in general with newcomers?
5) Any things that I definitely should know before progressing further? Someone was kind enough to inform me about the buddy up system that I almost missed, is there any noob-traps I should be wary of (such as investing points in leveling skills and then being unable to reset them, etc)?
6) Almost forgot to ask, but how do you use the auction house (or whatever its name is in this game)? I recall trying to register some item in it without any success. Is it locked to higher level players?
Thank you very much for your time, and I hope you didn't find these questions too stupid. I have some previous experience with other mmos, but there is a lot going on in Tera, with all these UIs which I hope I'll eventually get used to.