Anyone else sick Of stealth Nerf's during maintenance??

Just wondering if U R and what U have noticed...???

Comments

• There are no "stealth nerfs" during maintenance, as EME doesn't modify that part of the code and we get the same patches and hotfixes as the rest of the world. RNG is always a pain, and a lot of the game's systems integrate it one way or another, but there's no one sitting here fiddling with the dials in secret to mess with people.

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exactly has been stealth nerfed I'm curious
  • what about the nerf to the price of fish crate designs to 10 silver instead of 10g that wasnt anywhere in patch notes and made my stack of angler tokens worthless

• RonLawRonLaw ✭✭

@Petriech said:
    what about the nerf to the price of fish crate designs to 10 silver instead of 10g that wasnt anywhere in patch notes and made my stack of angler tokens worthless

LMFAO 10 silver or 10 gold is crap either way. Not worth noting any where

• s> @RonLaw said:

@Petriech said:
    what about the nerf to the price of fish crate designs to 10 silver instead of 10g that wasnt anywhere in patch notes and made my stack of angler tokens worthless

LMFAO 10 silver or 10 gold is crap either way. Not worth noting any where

so you are telling me 10 gold for 10 angler tokens is crap but when i had over 200k angler tokens thats 200k gold i missed out on because of it

• RonLawRonLaw ✭✭

No but I'd like to know where you are selling the angler tokens? They are only good to buy from token vendor not to sell or trade.
    Correct me if i'm wrong but mine won't sell to anyone.

• @RonLaw said:
    No but I'd like to know where you are selling the angler tokens? They are only good to buy from token vendor not to sell or trade.

It was pretty clear what he was doing (although I can't confirm the old prices). He said a fish crate design cost 10 angler tokens and then you could sell the design to a merchant for 10 g. But apparently they've ninja-nerfed the price of the fish crate design to only sell to merchant for 10 silver.

• RonLawRonLaw ✭✭

@Notepad806 said:

@RonLaw said:

It was pretty clear what he was doing (although I can't confirm the old prices). He said a fish crate design cost 10 angler tokens and then you could sell the design to a merchant for 10 g. But apparently they've ninja-nerfed the price of the fish crate design to only sell to merchant for 10 silver.

That makes more sense