Whats about new content on tera?

The title says all.
EU Xbox are dying.

P.D:Sorry for my english.

Comments

  • Youll be waiting untilyou get a new (old).dungeon maybe a busted up barely tested Apex patch and maybe MAYBE talents over the course of the next year.

    Fact is Tera consoles dried up on its promises and is piling on events to tickle the lizard part of your brain.

    If youre one of the people thats geared up? Theres nothing for you except the painful effort to gear up another character using the dungeons youve ran for an eternity.

    And youll run them again once they drop Apex and fix it 2-3 weeks later.
  • That was a sad story.

    Hope any admin or mod from tera forums talks about this on this treath

  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

    There is new content coming over the course of the next few months although I am not at liberty to share the specifics, whens, and whats.

  • @Exipheus and the merger servers or crossplay? EU Server gonna die...

  • LuneseLunese ✭✭

    @Exipheus can we know why you aren't allowed to share what content is coming? EME and BHS know, at least EME knows and that's a fact just by checking discord on a daily basis, that we want COMMUNICATION! Do you have a roadmap confirmed if new content is coming in the following months? then release it! even if it is just a small update...

  • @Lunese said:
    @Exipheus can we know why you aren't allowed to share what content is coming? EME and BHS know, at least EME knows and that's a fact just by checking discord on a daily basis, that we want COMMUNICATION! Do you have a roadmap confirmed if new content is coming in the following months? then release it! even if it is just a small update...

    Thats true bro. 0 Communication.

  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

    @srfeagor said:
    @Exipheus and the merger servers or crossplay? EU Server gonna die...

    I have not heard anything about a merge, but crossplay is something they definitely want us to have.

    @Lunese said:
    @Exipheus can we know why you aren't allowed to share what content is coming? EME and BHS know, at least EME knows and that's a fact just by checking discord on a daily basis, that we want COMMUNICATION! Do you have a roadmap confirmed if new content is coming in the following months? then release it! even if it is just a small update...

    I'm under an NDA, so following that agreement I'm not allowed to disclose anything unless I'm told otherwise. The road map was set and confirmed, but hit a few snags with its content and thus has been delayed until those are resolved. More communication would be better, but I'd guess that they don't want to say something and then it ends up not happening due to unforeseen issues.

  • I wish we had crossplay. The population on Xbox is already low as is. Not drastically so, but it could be better. Having Ps4 and Xbox playing together would be awesome. Lot's more groups/competition and just people running around would be nice.

  • @Seneschals said:
    I wish we had crossplay. The population on Xbox is already low as is. Not drastically so, but it could be better. Having Ps4 and Xbox playing together would be awesome. Lot's more groups/competition and just people running around would be nice.

    Xbox and PS4 ??? i dont think soo.. sony dont wanna play together....

  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod

    @srfeagor said:

    @Seneschals said:
    I wish we had crossplay. The population on Xbox is already low as is. Not drastically so, but it could be better. Having Ps4 and Xbox playing together would be awesome. Lot's more groups/competition and just people running around would be nice.

    Xbox and PS4 ??? i dont think soo.. sony dont wanna play together....

    Some games already have crossplay with Xbox and PS4. It's already begun and I see it growing from here.

  • When will the roadmap be communicated?
    People are getting bored about this content where we are always stuck for months and awakening isnt announced...
    Why dont we get all dongeons at the same time? Why getting some, who are taken back, to put others, who'll be taken too and olders will come back.
    Please say something about big content EME, old players are bored with this content, realy!
Sign In or Register to comment.