[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

🌸Sufina's Art (I'm Back! <3)🌸

Hello guys! I'm back after a super long break from Tera so I might start doing commissions again soon (probably not the best time due to level 70 patch coming out), so they will probably be just simple bust and sketch Illustrations but I'm still working on it so I will update again soon!

faye_thiadorn_by_whails_dd2bh87-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMzgzZDYxLTk2MWUtNGNlZS05NjQ2LTBlMGQ4ZDk1ZTBjNFwvZGQyYmg4Ny03NDI5YTQ3Ny1mMTg3LTRlOGYtYWI1Ny1kZWNhZWQ1ZTBiZDQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.C6VY08ZHFV0Ci5ttHzAm5lrYHkzZf90fPuLM8QRn0CA

girls_frontline_g41_by_whails_dci2cax-pre.png

tera_gunner_by_whails_dbz36pe-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjQwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODIzODNkNjEtOTYxZS00Y2VlLTk2NDYtMGUwZDhkOTVlMGM0XC9kYnozNnBlLTkwYmJiZjNiLTNhMWEtNGJiMy05MmZiLTU4NjkxMDNhNjU2MS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.tV7f56Jdm8QjlSB1Px34JkQDdir2iNBOEVAhY_2YyjI

Elleon_sketch.png

Pink-Elin-Throne.png

faye_thiadorn_blue_dress_signed_by_whails-dd6tfzo.png

demon_hunter_by_whails_ddaezow-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMzgzZDYxLTk2MWUtNGNlZS05NjQ2LTBlMGQ4ZDk1ZTBjNFwvZGRhZXpvdy02YWNmNzA0My1hYjRmLTRjOWMtODlmNy1iM2E0OTIwMjg3ZWEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.5g4_o7Dr6q5cf1FgEvCA8WZU_blH2lR8ZvMgxWuPKbE

Comments

• xMayuuxMayuu ✭✭
    Your art is beautiful, holy---
  • SufinaSufina ✭✭
    edited April 25
    xMayuu wrote: »

Ahhhh thank you so much! ;-; <3 I've seen your art as well and it's super pretty!

• So glad you're back! Your artwork is literally one of my favourites and I'm so glad to have gotten a commission from you in the past. Excited to grab some more soon!! <3 lzqVrUh.png
  • It's really amazing! What does one have to do to get such a beautiful picture? Do you have a list with prices or something?
  • xMayuuxMayuu ✭✭
    Sufina wrote: »
    xMayuu wrote: »

Ahhhh thank you so much! ;-; <3 I've seen your art as well and it's super pretty!

Oh gosh, that's so kind of you wow thank you !!
  • SufinaSufina ✭✭
    Shayuni wrote: »
    It's really amazing! What does one have to do to get such a beautiful picture? Do you have a list with prices or something?

@Shayuni Ahhh thank you! I'll be putting up prices soon! I will probably only be able have 1 or 2 slots open though. ;-;
  • SufinaSufina ✭✭
    kimay wrote: »
    So glad you're back! Your artwork is literally one of my favourites and I'm so glad to have gotten a commission from you in the past. Excited to grab some more soon!!

Omg thank you so much Kimay! I remember painting your sorcerer! She was soooooo adorable, I would love to paint her again! <3
  • Sufina wrote: »
    Shayuni wrote: »
    It's really amazing! What does one have to do to get such a beautiful picture? Do you have a list with prices or something?

@Shayuni Ahhh thank you! I'll be putting up prices soon! I will probably only be able have 1 or 2 slots open though. ;-;

I really hope to be fast enough *-*
  • AicakeAicake ✭✭
    Holy wow~ Your art is GORGEOUS! <3
  • SufinaSufina ✭✭

@Aicake said:
    Holy wow~ Your art is GORGEOUS! <3

Ahh thank u so much! ;-;

• edited August 18

Oml I remember seeing your art on Tumblr, namely the Elleon sketch!~ Your art is absolutely gorgeous ahhhh <3 <3 <3

• SufinaSufina ✭✭

@AriaofDiabolos said:
    Oml I remember seeing your art on Tumblr, namely the Elleon sketch!~ Your art is absolutely gorgeous ahhhh <3 <3 <3

Thank you!! <3 Elleon was my favorite npc when I was first leveling in tera so I was so hyped to see him return with a new storyline.

• SufinaSufina ✭✭

Painterly piece for a guildie (Squigly)