Elite broken

No word from EME on the broken elite mount and the broken elite bar disappearing. It's like paying money for nothing.

Comments

• I just don't use the elite mount anymore. Which is a shame, 'cause that's part of the reason I have Elite in the first place.

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    On discord they said they are aware and are working on a fix.
  • RonLawRonLaw ✭✭
    edited August 25

@StarSprite said:

When was that ? I only saw a (counsel) member say that friday I never saw an EME employee say that

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

@RonLaw said:

@StarSprite said:

When was that ? I only saw a (counsel) member say that friday I never saw an EME employee say that

Oh, looks like he said it in player council chat. On monday I'll see if I cant get rox to say something in a public channel about it.

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26

and unfortunately their discord channel has just ended up a dribble chat channel (and about anything other than tera) on the main that you have to wade thru so much just to find anything

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@UsagiFF said:

@StarSprite said:

Why dont they close the forums then?

It looks like forums are no more in their best interest and the only replies we get are from PC to tell us what EME said on Discord.

Agreed.

• RonLawRonLaw ✭✭

Discord tells you nothing It's just another "global"

• Calendar broken, one week with elite status broken, can't i even use the mount.... A lot of lag and disconnects... that was a real bad time to return to the game... Out since 2016 and looks like EME still dont give a [filtered] to the players... Sad :s