[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Azart Hatchery EXP bug

Hi this is Ann from TERA PC Player Council
There is currently a bug in Azart Hatchery, new instance added in v85, that causes you to lose EXP when you exceed the limit of 2.1 billion EXP from a single monster unit. This Issue currently only affects T10 players due to their high bonus hunting EXP modifier. For these players we suggest not using their apple moon smoothies, rested EXP, or daily elite EXP pot at the same time in the Hatchery since it will cause you to go over the limit and instead lose EXP. Using only one of these at the time will not cause you to lose EXP when a certain rare mob spawns which gives a lot of EXP.

Rox Today at 5:22 PM

We are aware of the issue and are working with BH. Currently This only affects users with T10 Reward status.

Comments

• MiliceMilice ✭✭
    Just change the int32 to an uint32 or int64 4head
  • nozoyonozoyo ✭✭

You can still use your Daily elite potion, just dont use it at the same time as apple moon smoothie or rested EXP. Still worth doing!

• MiliceMilice ✭✭
    > boss gives 2,147,483,648 exp
    > is awarded -2,147,483,648 exp

Who will be the first level 1 with HO +3? I'll be waiting for screenshots
  • edited August 27

@Milice said:

FWIW, it doesn't actually level you down, although you can have negative experience points. Just in case this does happen to someone by accident, Support is able to address it. (Please don't try to do it on purpose... lol )

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

@counterpoint said:

@Milice said:

FWIW, it doesn't actually level you down, although you can have negative experience points. Just in case this does happen to someone by accident, Support is able to address it. (Please don't try to do it on purpose... lol )

Not to mention that gear is level-restricted, so even if you could delevel, you wouldn't be able to use/equip those shiny gear pieces anyway.