Please tell me the Controller support hasnt been taken away from this game

For the life of me i cant get my xbox 360 wireless controller to work fully, when i plug it in it will connect but i get a UI consisting of half controller and half k/b and mouse, what is going on here? i use to get the entire UI controller, why did you do this enmasse? are you trying to drive some of us away? because you giving a good hint far as i can see.

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

I have a wired 360 controller plugged in right now and it works like it always has.

• My guess is that you may have to look at controller key mapping in the settings. When they changed the hotbars not too long ago, some of the hotbar keys were remapped for normal keyboard use, and controller keys map to keyboard keys. So if you go into the settings and make sure all the keys are mapped, it should still work exactly as before.

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

@JustCallMeCori said:
    For the life of me i cant get my xbox 360 wireless controller to work fully, when i plug it in it will connect but i get a UI consisting of half controller and half k/b and mouse, what is going on here? i use to get the entire UI controller, why did you do this enmasse? are you trying to drive some of us away? because you giving a good hint far as i can see.

It hasn't been removed, but it also hasn't been updated since the UI rework (insofar that losing a button qualifies as "being reworked").

It could also be an issue of the Xbox 360 controller no longer having support either in the game or with Windows at large - I suspect the latter, as Microsoft has been going b-lls deep with the XB1 since its launch.

So my suggestion, while admittedly not great, is to grab yourself a wired controller if you can.