[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Killed 130 BAMs for 62 FC.

So if you want 500 FC for a costume or weapon skin, you'll only need to kill about 1000 BAMs. IMO that is a horrible drop rate. I even got drops of 3 FC from a teralith and 2 FC from a basilisk. Previous drop rate was bad enough, but to nerf it even more just because the shop was updated is sad.

Unless you're farming for XP, it's not even worth farming BAMs anymore, so farming for FC is really a waste of time. Just would be nice if there were more incentive for honest players to be able to farm for coupons like we used to.

Comments

• Wish I could sell or give mine away I have over 10000 of them..

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps add FC to dungeons loot table like at EU?

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭

@MargaretRose said:
    Perhaps add FC to dungeons loot table like at EU?

They already drop from dungeons, as far as I'm aware of. You'd need to increase the quantity for it to matter and make it feel worthwhile, which, given that EME seems to want to emphasize dungeon play to some degree, might well be a worthwhile thing to pursue. If it's an increase for all dungeon bosses then it could act as a gateway to get those generally not interested in dungeons to try some entry ones, and, who knows, it might get them hooked for more.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@ToxicDemise said:
    Wish I could sell or give mine away I have over 10000 of them..

Which would really help if players could still buy fashion coupon lootboxes for 400 fc that would give 200fc when opened, but unfortunately, those boxes were taken away with the update before this last one. They are still on the broker in Velika for about 30k.

Yes, they do still drop in dungeons, but the drop rate is so bad we don't even notice.

• ^.^

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@HeyTeacher said:

^.^

Either lots of time spent spamming BAMs (not sure why) or you can use exploits. Congrats!

• @HeyTeacher said:

^.^

• JoseMercedJoseMerced ✭✭
    edited August 29
    In the past (pretty accurate 2 years ago), it was uncommon drop easily to obtain 100 in few tries because the bams drop 10 per stack.

Im sorry to the new players.
  • @Christin said:
    Either lots of time spent spamming BAMs (not sure why) or you can use exploits. Congrats!

Is it somehow unfathomable to you that once upon a time coupons were extremely common and there was very little to spend them on?

Just curious, because the tone of a lot of your posts here is very...iffy.

• @JoseMerced said:
    In the past (pretty accurate 2 years ago), it was uncommon drop easily to obtain 100 in few tries because the bams drop 10 per stack.

Im sorry to the new players.

This. I have several stacks in the bank too. I haven't seen too much from the new costumes that I like either, so they're just sitting there.

• TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭

@Christin said:
    Either lots of time spent spamming BAMs (not sure why)...

Because before EME took away our permanent double vanguards, farming golden talents on IOD was how a lot of us made our gold. Fashion Coupons just pilled up on the side - to the point where a lot of people didn't even bother picking them up.

@Concepcion30 said:
    I haven't seen too much from the new costumes that I like either, so they're just sitting there.

I've found enough of interest to spend 4k or 5k coupons, and I may spend a little more, but otherwise, yeah. Stacks of them just sitting there.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

I'd trade the 180k coupons sitting in my bank if I could

• My annoyance with them at the moment is that they no longer drop at a consistent amount from BAMs anymore. I'd trade some if I could as well, having at least a stack or two, but then there's the issue of some outfits and skins being tradable while many more are not.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Even just a year or so ago, coupons were farmable and one could spend a few hours to get a few hundred coupons. They weren't common drops, but you could still get them at a decent rate. Seems they are just getting desperate to sell strongbox keys, so making fc extremely tough to farm to sell more keys seems to be the route they are taking.

• EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭

@UsagiFF said:
    now you get 4 when they drop.

You get anywhere within 1-10, though it's utterly random of course.