[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

rootstock seems to be misleading

It mentions that you can get a moonsilk carpet which is false. The only way its possible to get a Moonsilk carpet this "year" is if you previously did the event and obtained "some" achievements. A specific achievement needed to obtain this carpet is currently impossible to earn atm. Making part of this entire event a bit disappointing.
The achievement in question involves the item called
"Sky Lotus" BHS/EME decided to make this consumable unusable and therefore since it's needed for part of the achievements to even earn the carpet those who weren't here or simply didn't do it last year cannot get it. :)

Another thing to point out that is offtopic from my original post. Why can't this carpet fly? It's the only carpet in the game that hovers but it can't fly?
If tera is a fantasy game I would think that this should be included in the things that can fly. We have Pigs/Cats/Wolf that can fly, but the carpet which has been part of this game even before those can't?

Comments

• I think we can't get the 3X frog ether. but could be wrong

• @BlackHeartNoire said:
    "Sky Lotus" BHS/EME decided to make this consumable unusable and therefore since it's needed for part of the achievements to even earn the carpet those who weren't here or simply didn't do it last year cannot get it. :)

This part seems to be fixed at least.

• PhilorePhilore ✭✭
    edited September 2019

I tried the frog drums but they don't record in achievements. I'm I doing something wrong ?

• NoneaNonea
    edited September 2019

@Philore said:
    I tried the frog drums but they don't record in achievements. I'm I doing something wrong ?

If I remember correctly, it isn't playing the game itself, after completing the game you will get one of 3 skill books for the frogs (pinky, rusty & rainey) you must use 7 of each of those to get the achievements, which should get you the 3 frogs.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

Don't forget that the frogs have no skills, however, you can combine or evolve them to try for partners.

This is by far my least favorite event and will most likely totally pass it this year. Maybe if the carpet mount actually flew, but they will never change that. At least I can get a break before I no-life the candy cannons next month. I sure hope the prizes are like the beach event from this year. Better prizes for our toons in exchange for them not being sellable. It seems every time they let us sell stuff, the token amounts are insane.

• You can get a 21 day carpet from this event alone by completing the achievements. But to get the perm one you did have to complete the summer event too.

• how do you get the pets, i cant seem to find it..