Elite Daily Emp

So I havent got any daily emp since the bug start to occur with the elite perks, I'm just curious whether anyone had the same problem. Should I send a ticket?

Comments

• Send a ticket it's just another way EME is screwing Elites
    Our money is nothing to them

• edited September 4

I've definitely been getting the daily EMP here -- it resets daily at 5pm PDT.

If you contact them, they do have a log of every time the EMP is added, so they should be able to validate it with you.

Just to confirm of the two bugs I know about Elite at the moment:
    - There's a bug with the Elite mount where you have to go back to character select and back in for it to work
    - On some characters after the update, the Elite Perks window is hidden by default. To have it appear again, you have to press the P button on the right-side of the Skills bar (which is the normal way to toggle the window on and off).

Are there any other bugs?

• MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭

@counterpoint said:
    I've definitely been getting the daily EMP here -- it resets daily at 5pm PDT.

If you contact them, they do have a log of every time the EMP is added, so they should be able to validate it with you.

Just to confirm of the two bugs I know about Elite at the moment:
    - There's a bug with the Elite mount where you have to go back to character select and back in for it to work
    - On some characters after the update, the Elite Perks window is hidden by default. To have it appear again, you have to press the P button on the right-side of the Skills bar (which is the normal way to toggle the window on and off).

Also, these bugs are both on NA and EU.
    It's not exclusive to NA.

• Thank you. So far aside from the mount and missing perks, the missing emp is the only bug I encountered. Will send a ticket.
  • @AhmiDeVil said:
    Thank you. So far aside from the mount and missing perks, the missing emp is the only bug I encountered. Will send a ticket.

By the way, when sending your ticket be sure to mention which launcher you play through and if you're through Steam. I'm playing in the EME Launcher, non-Steam, and just confirmed it worked again after today's reset, but may be some other launcher or combination is broken.

• > @counterpoint said:
    > (Quote)
    > By the way, when sending your ticket be sure to mention which launcher you play through and if you're through Steam. I'm playing in the EME Launcher, non-Steam, and just confirmed it worked again after today's reset, but may be some other launcher or combination is broken.

Yeah they already replied to me that there was an issue relating to the daily emp starting in Sept. They had fixed it now though and compensated players affected by the issue. However, I still didnt get back my emps so Im just going to wait for the daily reset and hope for the best.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭

@counterpoint said:

with the elite perks window with me it goes completely and tells (in the chat window) me i have no elite and i have to buy it and no amount of clicking p will bring it back and any buffs i had running from it are wiped (even it they were only running for a minute) and i have to close and relog to have it back in its all as if i never used anything

as for the EMP i have been relogging my launcher daily and havent received it daily either and feel its connected with reset times also like the old calendar issue with timer resets , which annoy me no end as even tho i logged daily for this 14 day event i missed 1 box as my vangards and the events reset at different times so i got vangards daily but missed 1 log in box